If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 46'D7000 and Sony KDL-46EX723BU quotes

Options
  • 11-11-2011 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Hi Team,

Looking for quotes on the following :

Samsung 46'D7000 and Sony KDL-46EX723BU
    Could you PM me quote in € and in £, with delivery to Co.Dublin ?

Thanks
    Vic

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Vico1612 wrote: »
    Hi Team,

Looking for quotes on the following :

Samsung 46'D7000 and Sony KDL-46EX723BU
    Could you PM me quote in € and in £, with delivery to Co.Dublin ?

Thanks
    Vic

Vic,

thanks for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The KDL46EX723 is now a finished line for us and we don't have any stocks left - the 46D7000 is £1499.95/€1799.99 but Samsung refund £150 via a prepaid credit card so it nets down to just £1349.95/ €1639 (approx).

Delivery to Dublin would be £29.95.

Thanks again for the opportunity to quote and as ever please drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Vico1612

Cheers John.

Any Sony replacement model for the 46EX723BU you could suggest ?

Thanks,
    Vic

Cheers John.

Any Sony replacement model for the 46EX723BU you could suggest ?

Thanks,
    Vic

Vic,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - unfortunately we dont have a Sony alternative at the moment - if you are looking for a really serious 46" though I would seriously have a look at the Philips 47PFL7606 (not even sure why I'm saying this as they are rarer than hen's teeth).

I have sold a number of these Philips sets to some really fussy and knowledgable customers who are really delighted with them - the Picture quality is excellent on 2D and the easy 3D feature is superb and in my opinion far easier to watch over a prolonged period than full 3D - and the audio quality is really superb (especially when measured against the Sammy) - they're not cheap - they retail at £1100 but I can do a Boardie special on one at just £929 if you were interested..

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John,

Hadn't really considered Philips [ bad experience in the past with 1st ambilight generation ... ] , but must say that new series do look nice .

I came across the 47PFL7606H , which is same as the 46 I presume ?

Cheers
    Vic
    Vic,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - unfortunately we dont have a Sony alternative at the moment - if you are looking for a really serious 46" though I would seriously have a look at the Philips 46PFL7606 (not even sure why I'm saying this as they are rarer than hen's teeth).

I have sold a number of these Philips sets to some really fussy and knowledgable customers who are really delighted with them - the Picture quality is excellent on 2D and the easy 3D feature is superb and in my opinion far easier to watch over a prolonged period than full 3D - and the audio quality is really superb (especially when measured against the Sammy) - they're not cheap - they retail at £1100 but I can do a Boardie special on one at just £929 if you were interested..

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John,

Hadn't really considered Philips [ bad experience in the past with 1st ambilight generation ... ] , but must say that new series do look nice .

I came across the 47PFL7606H , which is same as the 46 I presume ?

Cheers
    Vic

Vic, I never brag aboutsize so I always take an inch or so off...:D

...yep my fault - changed :o

That new '76' series is a little expensive but really, really excellent - the ONLYdrawback over the Sammy is that the Bezel is a little thicker and they are deeper but the payback is the completely different Audio Quality - I mean it really does sound excellent and to be honest when you see them in the flesh they really are beautiful!

Thanks again - keep me posted,

ATVB,

JMc

• Advertisement

Hi John,

I had time to drop by the shop yesterday to see the 47PFL7606H [ Thanks to Thomas for the demo ]
    Great unit indeed !

I couldn't help but notice the sound bar you have under the 42'' model :-)
    Is that a HTS7140 ?

Could you PM me an offer for the 47PFL7606H alone and one for both ?

Thanks,
    Vic.

Vic, I never brag aboutsize so I always take an inch or so off...:D

...yep my fault - changed :o

That new '76' series is a little expensive but really, really excellent - the ONLYdrawback over the Sammy is that the Bezel is a little thicker and they are deeper but the payback is the completely different Audio Quality - I mean it really does sound excellent and to be honest when you see them in the flesh they really are beautiful!

Thanks again - keep me posted,

ATVB,

JMc

Hi Guys,

Still looking for pricing on these items.

Thanks,
    Vic.
    Hi John,

I had time to drop by the shop yesterday to see the 47PFL7606H [ Thanks to Thomas for the demo ]
    Great unit indeed !

I couldn't help but notice the sound bar you have under the 42'' model :-)
    Is that a HTS7140 ?

Could you PM me an offer for the 47PFL7606H alone and one for both ?

Thanks,
    Vic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Vico

Very sorry for the delay in getting back to you:o

I'll pm you a price for the 47PFL7606H and the HTS7140 3D Blu-ray Ambisound bar (mouthful!!) now

The 47PFL7606H is a VERY cool TV .....but I guess you now know that eh!

atb
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.