If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DEALS DEALS AND PRICE REDUCTIONS!

Options
  • 11-11-2011 9:41pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

here are a few of today's deals - please note these mean that you CAN go to the pub this weekend with how much you can save now :D

Denon AVR1312 - Now reduced for Boardies to £189.95! (was £249.95)

Denon AVR1612 - just 3 available at £279.95 (was £369.95)

..now it gets really interesting...

Denon AVR1912 Mad price reduction to £349.95 for this top quality receiver! (I'll do free shipping for Boardies as well) (was £449.95)

DENON AVR2312 - again here comes a crazy one - £599.95 (was £799.95) - if you PM me I may even squeeze out a freebie or free delivery on tp of this £200 off...;)

DENON DP200 USB Turntable- Santa fave toy for pops in the Christmas sack - a quality USB turntable - reduced from £199 / £179 now just £149.95

I'll have more tomorrow...;)

Keep me posted if we can ever assist!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭nakom

Hi,

are these new?
    If so I'd be interested on the Denon AVR1912.

Regards,
    Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

I'd like one of the DP200 USB turntables, looking for some other stuff too, have sent a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

John, put my name on the 2312. Sent you a PM. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭dubal

I'll take a 1912

Thanks
    Dubal

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

nakom wrote: »
    Hi,

are these new?
    If so I'd be interested on the Denon AVR1912.

Regards,
    Al.

Shiny, new, black and in sealed boxes....

if you would like to grab a 1912 just drop me a PM with your contact details or of course an email to sales@richersounds.ie and we will get you sorted..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

What about a ysp2200?
    Missed the open box one :(

Doodee wrote: »
    What about a ysp2200?
    Missed the open box one :(

...see we told you - ya snooze you lose...

..there is one verrrry happy Boardie out there who snaffled his at a crazy price...

...the current price is £789.95 - twist hard and I'd do it at £749.95...

...keep me posted.. and I have some more reductions up an coming later today..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

...keep me posted.. and I have some more reductions up an coming later today..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John, while you are rummaging if you can find me a universal remote you want to shift that would be great. Need to replace my Harmony 895 perhaps with Harmony 100 or equivalent. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dermondo

Hi and if you locate a high end blu ray, maybe last years model etc., that would be fab to...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭nakom

Shiny, new, black and in sealed boxes....

if you would like to grab a 1912 just drop me a PM with your contact details or of course an email to sales@richersounds.ie and we will get you sorted..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Email sent.
    Thanks, Al.

• Advertisement

eddiem74 wrote: »
    John, while you are rummaging if you can find me a universal remote you want to shift that would be great. Need to replace my Harmony 895 perhaps with Harmony 100 or equivalent. ;)

Eddie,

...I've literally nought at the moment, but I'll start sniffing around for you and if I find anything I'll slap your name on it as 1st Dibbs...

Thanks as ever,

JMc

Dermondo wrote: »
    Hi and if you locate a high end blu ray, maybe last years model etc., that would be fab to...:D

Dermondo,

here are a few options:

Marantz BD5004 open box - £399.95 now 1/2 price to £199.95

Pioneer BDP LX70 open box £799.95 - £149.95

Pioneer BDP LX71 open box £599.95 - £199.95

Denon DBP 2010 open box £499.95 - £199.95

As ever keep me posted and thanks for the opportunity to quote!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

And what's the warranty for DENON AVR2312 ? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Aciu

interested in Marantz BD5004. PM send.

rai555 wrote: »

You guys must be busy but i seen subj on sale in one of UK shops with 5 years warranty same price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Warranty on the 2312 is 2 years.

ATB

Dave

Hi there.

We do offer a price beat.

If you can get a price with the 5 year and delivery over, I'll happily beat it for you.

ATB

Dave
    You guys must be busy but i seen subj on sale in one of UK shops with 5 years warranty same price

Hi there.

We do offer a price beat.

If you can get a price with the 5 year and delivery over, I'll happily beat it for you.

ATB

Dave

That's the best price, completely agree, but the 5 years warranty is worth to have http://www.123av.co.uk/hi-fi-audio/denon-avr-2312-airplay-7.1ch-dolby-hd-audio-av-receiver

TBH i would change the receiver sooner than warranty runs out ;)

Hi there.

I called this company and unfortunately they do not ship this model outside of the UK mainland.

I can match their price on the receiver with a 5 year warranty for £599.95.

Keep me posted.

ATB

Dave

That's the best price, completely agree, but the 5 years warranty is worth to have http://www.123av.co.uk/hi-fi-audio/denon-avr-2312-airplay-7.1ch-dolby-hd-audio-av-receiver

TBH i would change the receiver sooner than warranty runs out ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭steven087

Hi i looking for a tv for Christmas for playing ps3 and blue ray and general. Tv viewing must be at least 42 inch. What tv would suit me best plasma or led. And what tv have ye. Got to suit me thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Sandel

I was looking at the LG 42LW450U TV on your sites (IE,UK) and theres a 80£(92€) difference between them. IS there any chance that the Irish shop will lower the price in the near future ?(Trying to get the best deal between Richersounds, Currys and "PowerCity"). Thanks for your answer in advance.

steven087 wrote: »
    Hi i looking for a tv for Christmas for playing ps3 and blue ray and general. Tv viewing must be at least 42 inch. What tv would suit me best plasma or led. And what tv have ye. Got to suit me thanks

Steven,

give me a ball park of budget and I'll go off and do some bargain hunting for you....

....Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Sandel wrote: »
    I was looking at the LG 42LW450U TV on your sites (IE,UK) and theres a 80£(92€) difference between them. IS there any chance that the Irish shop will lower the price in the near future ?(Trying to get the best deal between Richersounds, Currys and "PowerCity"). Thanks for your answer in advance.

Hmmmmmmm - the reason is the higher vat rate, higher labour costs , worse weather, ....actually no thats all rubbish - it's because we have not updated the .ie site on time ....apologies :o

It's a cracking TV, available from stock and we will do it at £579.95 - a tenner cheaper than the .com UK site for the incopnvenience....

I'll also have the .ie site updated asap..

Thanks for the info and if you would like me to reserve one for you just drop a line to sales@richersounds.ie and we will look after you...

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Sandel

Hmmmmmmm - the reason is the higher vat rate, higher labour costs , worse weather, ....actually no thats all rubbish - it's because we have not updated the .ie site on time ....apologies :o

It's a cracking TV, available from stock and we will do it at £579.95 - a tenner cheaper than the .com UK site for the incopnvenience....

Thanks for the info and if you would like me to reserve one for you just drop a line to sales@richersounds.ie and we will look after you...

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

A million thanks. :D:D:D

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Price now updated on Richersounds.ie :)

Steven,

give me a ball park of budget and I'll go off and do some bargain hunting for you....

....Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Around 700 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 5 faughsgolf

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

I'm really interested in one of these also but would I be right in thinking that without HD freeview I wouldn't be able to get the Irish channels. I'm also interested in a 22" budget dvd combi if you have such a thing.

ta

Around 700 euro

Steven,

apologies for the delay getting back to you..

....here are a few options:

LG 42LK530 - really nice quality full HD 100Hz LCD at a low, low price of £419.95 (approx €500)

Moving up a tad...again LG..

LG 42LV550T - Now we're into LED, still 100Hz and adding in smart DLNA - this model is really short, but we (just about) have them available to ship at £549.95 (approx €660)

Moving into the temptation zone .. and it's our third variant as this time we have a Plasma! - we have the Panasonic TXP42G30 - however please be aware that this isnt Saorview Certified... at £599.95 (approx €720)

Alternatively (and finally) if you wanted to go LARGER how about the Philips 47PFL4606 - ok it breaks the budget a little - but I can do a Boardie special on it at €749.99 euro - it's a full HD, 400Hz Perfect motion rate jobbie - and it both looks and especially sounds great!

Hope some of these are interesting, they are all available from stock at the moment - if not just send me back to the drawing board and I'll look up some other options for you no problem,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

Around 700 euro

Steven,

apologies for the delay getting back to you..

....here are a few options:

LG 42LK530 - really nice quality full HD 100Hz LCD at a low, low price of £419.95 (approx €500)

Moving up a tad...again LG..

LG 42LV550T - Now we're into LED, still 100Hz and adding in smart DLNA - this model is really short, but we (just about) have them available to ship at £549.95 (approx €660)

Moving into the temptation zone .. and it's our third variant as this time we have a Plasma! - we have the Panasonic TXP42G30 - however please be aware that this isnt Saorview Certified... at £599.95 (approx €720)

Alternatively (and finally) if you wanted to go LARGER how about the Philips 47PFL4606 - ok it breaks the budget a little - but I can do a Boardie special on it at €749.99 euro - it's a full HD, 400Hz Perfect motion rate jobbie - and it both looks and especially sounds great!

Hope some of these are interesting, they are all available from stock at the moment - if not just send me back to the drawing board and I'll look up some other options for you no problem,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks for that like like the sound of the panny. But do you have any of these and would you recommend them i think they good but would like your opinion and price. Panasonic tx-p50ut30b. And the panasonic tx-p42st30b they both 3d second one has neo plasma that better? but first one bigger it really between those for me. Is there much different in quality between them. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

mymo wrote: »
    I'd like one of the DP200 USB turntables, looking for some other stuff too, have sent a PM.

Hi John, I am still waiting for someone to get back to me about this, it was to be a christmas present:( for someone.
    I have pm'd you several times, I have no internet as explained and need a call back.
    If you don't have this item please let me know asap!
    I appreciate you were busy up to christmas but you managed to sell me an expensive tv but nothing about this or the other item I wanted. You can call me on the mobile number in my pm's on tuesday or wednesday.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.