Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

is treatment required

• 11-11-2011 11:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭

i took a omega submariner pro in a trade on monday morning, today it is is winging its way to a new home, i just did not like it, am i mad.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Post a picture and we will tell you. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭flutered

here goes hopefully it works, my biggest prob was even with the divers extension open it was tight on the wrist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

It looks alittle beat up but if you sent to Omega and had it cleaned up it makes a handsome looking watch IMO.

its in the post, if the reciever likes it i will recieve a watch driven by a cal 16 heuer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,448 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Isn't that the 2254 known as the electric blue Seamaster? It's fairly well regarded and not as common as the Bond. When cleaned up, I would have thought it would be fairly easy to move on. What is the age of the Heuer and the model? I bought a few pieces at the Haslinger Heuer auction at Bonhams earlier this year - there were about 200 pieces generally in new old stock condition. Very impressive but some bizarre 1970s colours.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

The Electric Blue with calibre 1120 :eek: Me wanty, Me Missedy

not a heur a new old stock certina on steel, box and papers, it is powered by the heuer cal 16 movement.

on a slightly diff not the bill man arrived with the usual bills, junk and an oriosa chrono from 1976, i will post a pick else where after dark.

this is on its way to replace the omega,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

flutered wrote: »

Funny that its replacing the Omega when it looks quite similar to an Omega Geneve Dynamic.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

flutered wrote: »
    That's well funky and that stylee is fast appreciating in price to boot. Nice one.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement

Funny that its replacing the Omega when it looks quite similar to an Omega Geneve Dynamic.

yes, but the dynamic does not have the blue of the zodiac, nor the movement, but i like it, also it is a vintage piece, i just cannot warm to the modern watch, i got an oriosa chrono with a vaj 7733 movement on monday, i am trying to put a few bob together for a RW adamus with vaj 7750 at the moment, then i will have three serious vintage chronos in the box.

Advertisement