Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boylesports

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭POINTBREAK

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Sounds like they were doing him a favour if you ask me

Not the case at all. He looks like he might win some time ,so their balls fell off. They didn't suddenly feel sorry for him......... lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

POINTBREAK wrote: »
    Boylesports are a disgrace. Watch this Punter getting a £1 bet refused after he lost £6000 with them.

Standard practice across all firms.

Standard practice across all firms.

Is it really? I thought bookies loved losing Punters. I know they close the accounts of winners, but closing a losing account is bizarre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

POINTBREAK wrote: »
    Is it really? I thought bookies loved losing Punters. I know they close the accounts of winners, but closing a losing account is bizarre.

I presume the nature of his bets indicated he would be a winner in the long run or more probable, that he is an arber.

I presume the nature of his bets indicated he would be a winner in the long run or more probable, that he is an arber.

He's not an arber. I asked to see his betfair account and he does very little on betfair.

• Advertisement
Advertisement