Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I take out my unhealed rook piercing?

Options
  • 12-11-2011 2:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

So just over a week ago, I got my rook pierced- a piercing I had wanted for quite a while. I had a good piercing experience, and my piercing seems to be healthy. However, I have decided that I don't really like how it looks and am considering taking it out. It is safe to do this? Of course I will continue to clean the hole until it has healed. Just looking for some informed advice! Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Yeah it's fine to take it out, as long as its not infected and if you've only had it a week it should heal over in a day even. Do you have a bar or a ring? A ring you can take out yourself with a small pliers if you have a safe one, a bar you may need to go to your piercers. If you don't have a tiny pliers for the ring, go into the piercers to be safe. I once took a ring out of my nipple with a scissors, terrifying stuff :pac:

Advertisement