Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Travel Card & Id

Options
  • 12-11-2011 2:45am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,408 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Long shot, but I believe My student travel card and an almost new bus ticket fell out of my pocket sometime thursday evening in the huntstown area. Near the shop.

Checked with the shop and they said nothing handed in, dublin bus generally take an age to get in touch and my wallet with id andd ccards was not handed in on a bus last year (there was footage of it being found')so im not hopeful it will be.

I've turned my house upside down in case it's still in fact here somewhere, but doesn't seem to be

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Talk tot he relevant bus garage (possibly Conyngham Road) and hte Dublin Bus lost property office behind Clery's.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,408 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Been in contact with all the relevant folk at dublin bus. Ill ring usit. I found the protective wallet i had them in however, so I know someone has taken them. If they're using them, I hope I see them in front of me on the bus as I know the number on the card

Advertisement