Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get some jeans waist taken in....

Options
  • 12-11-2011 3:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere in the city where I could get the waist adjusted on two pairs of jeans? Is this even possible to do with jeans? I have two pairs of Remus jeans worth about 90euro each that are kind of falling off me. They are also ridiculous looking and uncomfortable with a belt on them. Anywhere in town that would do this for me? I suppose 60euro would be the very max I'd be willing to spend otherwise not really worth the effort.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Try Olga on Lower Abbeygate St

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

It can be done but the cost might be prohibitive as there is a lot of work to it. Bring them in and see what they advise.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Gingganggooley

There's a great dressmakers in Terryland Retail Park, upstairs through a doorway, beside Paul Byron shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Unrealistic

There's a great dressmakers in Terryland Retail Park, upstairs through a doorway, beside Paul Byron shoes.
    Silver Needle alterations. I've used them a couple of times recently and been happy. Although, as was noted above, taking the waist size down is a big job and it might be better to just buy new jeans.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭The Belcher

I was thinking it mightn't be worth the effort allright but I will enquire off the places listed above. Thanks to all who replied folks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

I have two pairs of Remus jeans ... that are kind of falling off me.

Well done! Eat a breakfast roll and that will fix that right up.

Advertisement