Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any Advice Please

• 12-11-2011 4:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

I'm looking at getting a Grand Canyon AL 6.0. I had a Canyon Yellowstone taken on me last weekend, and the AL will hopefully be the replacement now.

I just want know what the AL 6.0 is like i suppose??. Any info would be great thanks :)..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

probably the best value mtb out right now, if you have 1000 to blow on a new mtb get that

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭fran oconnor

probably the best value mtb out right now, if you have 1000 to blow on a new mtb get that
    Cheers man, i was thinking of getting another Yellowstone as the one i had was great for the money, but i'm saying to myself am i better off just getting the higher spec Grand Canyon now rather than in a years time wanting this one anyway..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

yeah its always better to try and stretch the budget a little when buying a new bike, just remember to buy some good locks his time ;)

Advertisement