Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Sat Nav

Options
  • 12-11-2011 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭

Looking at geting my sister a Sat nav for christmas... anybody know a good value one? Want to try and keep it below €80, lower if possible!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

Looking at geting my sister a Sat nav for christmas... anybody know a good value one? Want to try and keep it below €80, lower if possible!
    tesco direct,garmin nuvi 40 =4.3 £79.97 or mio 30 £49 97= 3.5 ,deliver in the republic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

getz wrote: »
    tesco direct,garmin nuvi 40 =4.3 £79.97 or mio 30 £49 97= 3.5 ,deliver in the republic

Thanks, never knew about the tesco direct website before!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Tesco direct does not offer international delivery, except on clothing orders

How do you get them to deliver to the republic? I don't fancy risky putting in a belfast post code and my address as it's a pricey enough thing...

Advertisement