Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buggies

Options
  • 12-11-2011 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hows everyone,

I have been driven demented loking for a travel system for the new arrival in Feb. Was in a store yesterday and the sales lady who was trying to sell me a system tried to convience me to buy one cause matthew mcconaughey had the same one and I would look cool. It cost E1200.

We have narrowed down the search to this one http://www.bambinodirect.co.uk/Hauck_Apollo_4_All_In_One_Travel_System_-_A-Sand_Inc_Rain_Cover_and_Bag_337158/version.asp

Hauck apollo 11. Which I think is a good price online, Delivered for E390. Only think is I cant find a store in Ireland that stock it to have a look at it. So my question is has anyone got one of these and if so how would you rate it?

Comments

Advertisement