Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co-Op player matching thread

Options
  • 12-11-2011 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭

I have not been able to do any of the Co-Op missions as I have no one to play with. So who wants to pair up with me?

This may be a way of getting boardsies together to play Co-Op and increase our team work when we next take on TIG.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Id be up for it only got the first one done on easy and medium and the second on easy! tried for the 3rd one but kept dying at the part where the all the jeeps get blown up.

KillerShamrock is my id :)

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭William_Hicley

I'm up for that, but I'm only doing them on hard, and you gotta have a mic! Add me William_Hickey :D

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

I'll give it a go. Add me, Abbeylanders

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Tippex

add tippexd and we can match up.
    we just started un-gamers.net so looking to get a few more bodies on board if you are interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

add me for a few games too lads. Battser.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

I have added everyone :)

My name is cormicz if you want to add me...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

I added everyone too have mic and head set and am willing to try em on ne level of difficulty :)

Advertisement