Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching female acoustic guitar player and singer

Options
  • 12-11-2011 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, I am looking for a female singer who can play the guitar to team up with.
    I would like to set up an acoustic duet or a three elements ensemble and possibly start an informal session in Dublin area.
    I play the banjo, mandolin & guitar as well. Genre is acoustic American Folk, Roots, Old Time and Folk Revival (Gillian Welch, Jason & Pharis Romero, Steve Earle and other folksingers repertoire...).
    Doesn't necessarly have to be experienced, just genuinely interested in this musical genre. Chords and strumming on the guitar would be enough to start.
    If anybody interested out there, just drop a pm so we can chat :pac: about it.
    Cheers

Advertisement