Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access to the private forum?

Options
  • 12-11-2011 2:57pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Is access to the clan private forum coming soon, since this is now here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

lets see how this one goes first :)

and technically its not actually "here" now as its officially inactive until a charter is posted and the mods are ready to assume their modly duties.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

LoLth wrote: »
    and technically its not actually "here" now as its officially inactive until a charter is posted and the mods are ready to assume their modly duties.

This weekend I hope.

And who let Spear in here. Impossible to get a minute's privacy around here these days :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Instead of making a new thread, best of luck to the mods and the forum. Should really get around to updating my game :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Enderman wrote: »
    Instead of making a new thread, best of luck to the mods and the forum. Should really get around to updating my game :D

7.0 and all it's new physics fun is out in a few weeks.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

You sure you want to put the clan forum on here? Some of us are members of a different clan. (Granted, I'm on the NA server)

NTM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

only seen the sub forum now, whoohoo, havent played since tuesday, premium ran out and had a shillin' to top it up till today, and cant stand playing without it, as a loss costs a fortune!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You sure you want to put the clan forum on here? Some of us are members of a different clan. (Granted, I'm on the NA server)

NTM

This is the general forum for the World of .... series, the clan forum is the subforum.

Advertisement