Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the best prepaid credit card for me?

• 12-11-2011 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get a prepaid credit card over the next few days ... something like the 3v or the o2 card.

I need the card to work on amazon.com, iTunes, and most other shops. I also need any money I put money I out on the card to not expire or "run out". Also, I'd like to get the best value card with the lowest commission.

So has anyone got any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭okiss

I have looked up all the prepaid credit card and have found out the following -
    some have high fees for adding cash to them, they charge a monthly fee and some have a transaction charge each time you use the card.
    One of the cards the moneybookers prepaid mastercard has €10 annual charge but has no further charges for top up, no transaction fees for buying items see
    moneybookers.com/PrepaidCreditCard for further information.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Just get a Visa Debit card, it acts like a credit card in that you can use it anywhere online etc, but the funds come directly from your bank account, like a laser card.

Ulster Bank have one and I think BOI will have them soon enough.

Advertisement