Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green card to USA Lottery

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 clarkiej79

hi guys

i think this question may have been asked already, but here goes, does anyone know when the next greencard lottery open again. i applied a number of years ago but was unsuccessful but would love to try again and see what happens. I think the 2014 round might be gone now but theres always the 2015. I have a work visa for Canada for which im planning to use this year, but having a greencard would be a dream.

any info would be appreciate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

It's usually open mid October to early November.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭rockonollie

How about a quick google map search of the address listed that you need to send the payment to.....it's a housing estate, not the embassy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

How about a quick google map search of the address listed that you need to send the payment to.....it's a housing estate, not the embassy

What are you refering to?

Advertisement