Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best H&M for Maternity and baby clothes

Options
  • 12-11-2011 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

Going to Dublin shopping wondering which is the best H&M for getting some nice maternity clothes and baby clothes. Which ones have the best and biggest selection? Don't mind going to two different H&M's if needed

Comments

To be honest I'd say you'll have better replies over in the Fashion and Appearance forum, but I've never noticed a maternity section in either of the H&Ms I know of (ie. Henry St. and beside St. Stephen's green), so if there is one it musn't be particularly impressive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

^^^

as above never noticed maternity section in the H&M in dundrum and thats very big

your best bet really would be mothercare they have a stylish enough (if you can call maternity clothes stylish haha) section

their is a huge mothercare in carrickmines and one out on the belgard road in tallaght both equal in size and well stocked

if your looking for something cheaper try dunnes stores again the bigger ones are the best so the ones out of town ie the square

or if your staying city centre then m&s on grafton street is good and they have a mothercare in the stephens green also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

H&M in Blanchardstown have a decent maternity & baby section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

Thanks for the replies. Could a Mod move this to fashion and appearance as above person suggested? hopefully get some more replies. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

There's a maternity section in the H&M kids store in Dundrum, and more maternity clothes downstairs in the main ladies H&M in Dundrum iirc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement