Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor

Options
  • 12-11-2011 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭

anyone know the number for them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭optimus1

booboo88 wrote: »
    anyone know the number for them?

Customer Care Help-lines

Available 24/7/365 with live care available from 8am to Midnight

Pay As You Go customers:

From your Meteor Pay As You Go phone:
    1747 (15c per call) From any other phone:
    1890 808 585 (operator charges apply)
    From abroad: *
    +353 1 430 7066

Bill Pay customers:

From any phone:
    1905 (free call) From abroad:*
    +353 1 430 7085

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

thanks guys its all sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭bogof

Those are the numbers ok. However I wish you the best of Irish good luck trying to get "help " Fobbed off is a better description

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

bogof wrote: »
    Those are the numbers ok. However I wish you the best of Irish good luck trying to get "help " Fobbed off is a better description
    Uhm, see previous post, all is sorted ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭goldsalmon33

Hi,
    Just wondering if it's possible to buy a sim that doesn't need topping up every month but will stay connected to the network. Basically i want it to receive calls/texts but i will not be making calls/texts or using data either from it?

Thanks in advance...
    P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,801 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Hi,
    Just wondering if it's possible to buy a sim that doesn't need topping up every month but will stay connected to the network. Basically i want it to receive calls/texts but i will not be making calls/texts or using data either from it?

Thanks in advance...
    P
    You'll need to top up by at least a fiver every 180 days.

http://support.meteor.ie/article/how-often-should-top-up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi,  
    Just wondering if it's possible to buy a sim that doesn't need topping up every month but will stay connected to the network.  Basically i want it to receive calls/texts but i will not be making calls/texts or using data either from it?

Thanks in advance...
    P
    Hi goldsalmon33,

Thanks for getting in touch,

I would recommend topping up your phone once every 90 days. Once you top this up by a minimum of €5.00 this will keep your number and account active.

Thanks, 
    Leanne.

Advertisement