Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turtle Beach px5 problems

Options
  • 12-11-2011 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

I got a pair of px5s two weeks ago and they are driving me nuts. Every time im in a party when people talk their voice crackles a bit but thats not the most annoying thing sometimes i could be playin away and the game sound starts to crackle and sounds like its tearing and then the game sound might cut out for a few secs. This happens even when im not in a party and really is annoying. Did this ever happen to any of ye? Is there a reason why this happens and is ther anything i can do? Could it be interference from my tv or my netopia router? Id nearly sell the things off again and go back to my x1s which i never had any problems with. On another note what do ye make of the presets? which one do ye find the best and should i download any for gears 3 and battlefield 3? All and any advice would be very helpful. Thanks

Advertisement