Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help a beginner out?

Options
  • 12-11-2011 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

1 budget is around 500-600
    2 i want it for gaming. if possible id like to be able to run bf3 and skyrim on ultra but that seems unrealistic to me given my budget.
    3. yes i need a copy but im a student so i think i get it cheaper?
    4.i have an old dvd drive from like 2006 so i might have to get a new one.
    5. no i have one
    5b. not entirely sure what res it is. its a hd tv with a hdmi port and its a 22inch tv
    6. i need a wireless card and card reader although i have a laptop so a card reader might not be essential?
    7.im new to building a pc and pc gaming so i wouldn't know what im doing.
    8.credit card / paypal i suppose although i could do a bank transfer.
    9.at the minute im just trying to gauge how much it might cost. maybe before christmas if all goes to plan.
    10. i think i could assemble it between myself and a friend.

i hope ive got the layout right. i found a few builds on youtube and around the internet but im not sure if i would trust them. i was hoping this would last a while without having to be updated and if that means investing a bit more money id consider it. thanks for the help in advance. :)

Comments

Advertisement