Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor court in Sandyford area?

Options
  • 12-11-2011 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi all,
    anyone know of an indoor court to play near the sandyford area? Preferrably one that will rent to the public on weekdays:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 uostyk

hello gj777,
    I just moved up to carrickmines (dublin 18) and i'm looking for a place and some gents to play BBall. i would be glad to join if you find a court, because i'm new around here :) please keep me in touch

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭MyAmber.net

I'm not sure if this is still the same place.
    Anyway, we used to play basketball here: http://www.bhaf.ie/location.php
    I don't remember that being a gym, more like a basketball club.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

I'm actually living near that place. Myself and my housemates were wondering if it could be rented during the week for a game. Do you know if that's the case or do you have to join the club? If it can be rented I can contact the above lads for a game sometime if they want to join us

BTW, I've been there, it's a basketball hall but there is a little gym to the side of it - that's what the website is for. The basketball court is right beside it, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭MyAmber.net

We used to rent the basketball court for a game every Sunday. I don't have any contact for the person renting that as it was a few years ago, but I think it's worth to ask. I don't know if you have to be a member as I don't remember any gym back then.
    It may even not be the gym area, I bet GAA club owns the basketball court.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Just saw this too so will just copy what I said in the other thread: Check this facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/200995453303368/

It's a group of us who play in Bray and there may be games around the Dun Laoghaire area available to play in occasionally too :)

I'm in the Dun Laoghaire area and would usually have spare seats on the way to Bray, could meet at Cherrywood Luas as it's on the way.

• Advertisement
Advertisement