Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you please review my permissions and..

Options
  • 12-11-2011 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭

Can you please review my permissions and privileges please.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Sorry, could you please be a bit more precise? Is there a particular issue you're having with access?

Btw, would you mind removing the space from your sig please? 4 lines of text is the maximum permitted. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

When I go to the Subscribers page I am not allowed in.

Could you please have a look at that silly infraction I recieved and please refer it to have the infraction record removed.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

You're not currently a subscriber, nor is there a record of you ever having been one on your account.

Please see my reply to your Dispute resolution thread regarding the infraction.

I have never been a subscriber and I cannot access the page to consider subscribing. Thank you.

P.S. Bye the way am I restricted on some privileges and rights if so I would be happy if you would review my status.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Are you referring to this page?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/payments.php

Or do you mean the subscribers button at the top right of the front page, which is a dead link?

Obviously I must have been trying a dead link.

Xenophile wrote: »
    P.S. Bye the way am I restricted on some privileges and rights if so I would be happy if you would review my status.

Could you please clarify what forums you are having difficulty with.

This matter has been resolved to the best of my knowlledge.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement