Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flawless Marketing

Options
  • 12-11-2011 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone heard of Flawless Marketing? There advertising for jobs in Sligo and the Northwest.

Where they based? What exactly do they do? Can find much information on them.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

Door to door selling Eircom wirefree alarms. They are located in fish quay - past the side entrance to the Glasshouse on the left in the same building as Maps and as far as I know it's commission only.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

A marketing company that doesn't even have a website?

I'd say they're really good.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

El Weirdo wrote: »
    A marketing company that doesn't even have a website?

I'd say they're really good.:rolleyes:

They actually make it quite difficult to find out much information about them on line, I guess because if everyone knew it was door to door sales they probably wouldn't get as many applicants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Redders825

Cheers guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭FinnLizzy

I went for an interview with them after applying online. They don't mention until you go into the interview room that it's all commission.
    It's not really worth it in my opinion, it all looks way too sketchy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Door to door selling Eircom wirefree alarms. They are located in fish quay - past the side entrance to the Glasshouse on the left in the same building as Maps and as far as I know it's commission only.
    I've had 4 different ones (all different nationalities) in about as many weeks selling eircom phonewatch. All dropped off by a people carrier at the end of the road and sent walking from there. Not a handy number by any standard :(

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Shattered Dreamer

FinnLizzy wrote: »
    I went for an interview with them after applying online. They don't mention until you go into the interview room that it's all commission.
    It's not really worth it in my opinion, it all looks way too sketchy.

Oh man I've been down that road. These type of companies the door to door types are a pyramid scheme. They bring you in talk about great earning potential & fast track to management oh & the one guy in the "team" who seems to make a mint at it is a plant to help draw you into their little scheme. Basically STAY AWAY

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭sligono1

they are terriable to work for, a relation of mine worked for them for a short time last year its not unusual to earn nothing for a week,

they were staying a house five of them as you may not be selling near sligo,and over a week she made one sale while the other four sold nothing,the money my relation earned didnt cover their petrol or food.

so its an impossiable to make a living and the company are on a win win but have a high staff turn over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

There's a huge thread on these types of operations: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056051270

They're not quite illegal as you are self-employed, just commision-only and not too up front about how it all works.

They also go by a few names: PMD, HMR, Gallop, Blue Steel Acquisitions and a load more names. (see thread above)

Advertisement