Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business with Law DT321

Options
  • 12-11-2011 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

I am interested in applying for this course in the CAO but I don't know what the points are? I understand it is a new course but would anybody have an idea? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

wealthyman wrote: »
    I am interested in applying for this course in the CAO but I don't know what the points are? I understand it is a new course but would anybody have an idea? Thanks

Hi wealthyman,

There was a thread about this a few months back if I remember correctly, you should have a look for it if you would like information about the course.

The course is in it's first year at the moment. This year the places were filled through the Direct Entry route, and not via the CAO system, so there are others who would have experience in this course out there somewhere.

I'm not doing the course, I'm in DT365 BSc Business and Management, which is kind of like it's sister course I think (in first year there are some common modules AFAIK, don't hold me to that though). The course director is the same for both (Eoghan O Grady). As I have said on the forum before, I really respect this guy - he designed this course, and he wouldn't put his name to a shoddy course.

As for points, to be honest, your guess is as good as anyone's, it will all depend on how many apply for it and what points they got in their leaving etc etc.

Hope that helped at all, as vague as it was :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

Points will probably be less than business and law in UCD which was 480 last year

Also it will probably be more than other business type degrees in DIT which were 400-405 last year.

I know its broad range but untill CAO comes through thats all you will get

Advertisement