Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobiles new Prepay plans

Options
  • 12-11-2011 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Has anyone seen Emobiles new prepay plans. They are excellent. For €20 top up you get the following:

-250 min
    -250 text
    -250mb data
    -unlimited landline calls

€30 top up gets you:

-350 min
    -350 texts
    -1gb data
    -unlimited landline calls

These are excellent when you compare this to O2's SIM only 30 day All In 250 plans for €35.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Damie

Meteor are doing a 15pm for 200min/txts and 1GB data....might be better

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭woodzie

Was just looking at the meteor website and that plans costs €25. €15 plan has no data included.

http://www.meteor.ie/bill-pay/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Justin10

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭woodzie

Cheers, thats an unbelieveable plan. Great to see proper competition in the mobile market at the min.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

How is that good?
    With Three €20 gets you:
    3000 Texts
    3000 Weekend minutes to anyone
    3000 anytime minutes to three
    Unlimited data
    and €10 free credit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Maental2000

GarIT wrote: »
    How is that good?
    With Three €20 gets you:
    3000 Texts
    Unlimited data (i heard somewhere its capped at 500GB)
    and €10 free credit

The data has a Fair Usage Policy of 15GB, not 500GB...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

There is no fair usage policy with 3, they MAY throttle your speeds for going over 15GB (but they may not also :D). Fair usage means after that you get charged or cut off neither of which will happen with 3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,497 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Walkman wrote: »
    There is no fair usage policy with 3, they MAY throttle your speeds for going over 15GB (but they may not also :D). Fair usage means after that you get charged or cut off neither of which will happen with 3

Three continuously monitors network performance to ensure that the service received by customers is not impacted through a minority of users placing high demand on network resources (e.g. large bandwidths over long periods). Should your data usage exceed 15GB in a 30 day period and your usage affect other network users, we reserve the right to limit your Service.

A fair usage policy limit of (i) 3,000 weekend minutes and (ii) 3,000 any-time Three to Three minutes applies to the 30 day period succeeding your top up. You will be contacted by Three if your usage exceeds our Fair usage policy. Three reserves the right to charge customers who persist in using the service where such usage has been deemed excessive or to suspend, at its absolute discretion, modify or restrict your use of the service or to disconnect you from the Three network.

A fair usage policy limit of 3,000 texts for the 30 day period succeeding your top up applies to the free text offer. You will be contacted by Three if your usage exceeds our Fair usage policy. Three reserves the right to charge customers who persist in using the service where such usage has been deemed excessive or to suspend, at its absolute discretion, modify or restrict your use of the service or to disconnect you from the Three network.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Damie

How is that good?
    With Three €20 gets you:
    3000 Texts
    and €10 free credit

A great deal for some. I don't use 200 mins or texts or 1 gig data per month. Cheapest deal for me would be meteor for €15. Thats how its good.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

How is that good?
    With Three €20 gets you:
    3000 Texts
    and €10 free credit

That €10 is now down to a fiver for anyone taking up the offer now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Three continuously monitors network performance to ensure that the service received by customers is not impacted through a minority of users placing high demand on network resources (e.g. large bandwidths over long periods). Should your data usage exceed 15GB in a 30 day period and your usage affect other network users, we reserve the right to limit your Service.

A fair usage policy limit of (i) 3,000 weekend minutes and (ii) 3,000 any-time Three to Three minutes applies to the 30 day period succeeding your top up. You will be contacted by Three if your usage exceeds our Fair usage policy. Three reserves the right to charge customers who persist in using the service where such usage has been deemed excessive or to suspend, at its absolute discretion, modify or restrict your use of the service or to disconnect you from the Three network.

A fair usage policy limit of 3,000 texts for the 30 day period succeeding your top up applies to the free text offer. You will be contacted by Three if your usage exceeds our Fair usage policy. Three reserves the right to charge customers who persist in using the service where such usage has been deemed excessive or to suspend, at its absolute discretion, modify or restrict your use of the service or to disconnect you from the Three network.

Yes limit as in throttle not cut off or charge for that's the point I was making

• Registered Users Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭JTMan

How anyone is still with Vodafone or O2 prepay when such good value available with eMobile and 3 is beyond me.

Advertisement