Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best barman in Mullingar

Options
  • 12-11-2011 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi Just wondering where the really nice barman that worked in Danny Byrnrs has gone. There were two but they where very nice guys I have not seen them in a few months

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭ShortskirtCiara

LGiamani wrote: »
    Hi Just wondering where the really nice barman that worked in Danny Byrnrs has gone. There were two but they where very nice guys I have not seen them in a few months

Who exactly are u looking for? When John Macs opened, they went there but not too sure who exactly your talking about. I know some of them have gone travelling but could very well be back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭coillcam

I know a good few of the lads from school, football, drinking etc. Some of the guys that used to work there have moved on to Kerrigans and The Stables.

Which lad was it? If you're on their facebook page yer man will surely pop up in some of the old photos so we can ID him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭LGiamani

Hi One guy was named Mark and the other guy has a beard young very nice guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Marc with a 'C
    Thats how he introduced himself when my band played there......camp as **** lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭T Corolla

Marc with a "C" was a camp as anything but they other gut who worked there was sound. They staff nodays are not as friendly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Its a weird pub....one day its all welcoming and friendly the next day they wouldn't look at ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭T Corolla

Its a weird pub....one day its all welcoming and friendly the next day they wouldn't look at ya.

Thats the vibe I get with alot of places in Mullingar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭coillcam

LGiamani wrote: »
    Hi One guy was named Mark and the other guy has a beard young very nice guy

If it was a big red beard then its my mate Gary, grew up down the road from me. Sound fella. He's been working in The Stables since it changed hands.

As for other people saying the staff are not as friendly. The massive fault that the pub has is letting in way too many people at the weekend and staff being unable to cope with it adequately. I mean sometimes its impossible to get a drink and move around. Forget about finding a seat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭LGiamani

coillcam wrote: »
    If it was a big red beard then its my mate Gary, grew up down the road from me. Sound fella. He's been working in The Stables since it changed hands.

As for other people saying the staff are not as friendly. The massive fault that the pub has is letting in way too many people at the weekend and staff being unable to cope with it adequately. I mean sometimes its impossible to get a drink and move around. Forget about finding a seat.

Hi No he was young with a dark beard not too much of a beard

I agree with you on the staffing suitation there does be four of them behind the bar on a saturday night and they are working flat out to the point of being unsafe

Advertisement