Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser deals

• 13-11-2011 1:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

Hey
    Just wondering if anyone knows of any hairdressers doing wash n blowdry for round 10 euro. I have a few xmas nites out coming up and just can't fork out 20 euro a go to have my hair done. Love to get my hair done as it gives me a real lift. I sometimes get it blowdried in the acedamy in Bellissimo which is great at 10 euro but the girls are training so it takes 2hours+ most of the time and for the nites out coming up I won't be able to spend that long in hair dressers. would appreciate any recommendations

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

there is a hairdresser in mungret who does blowdry for 15. I agree with you the price of blowdry is ridiculous - the hairdresser where i go charges 26 euro for a blowdry i mean really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Yep, there's a hairdressers beside the Sandwich Bar on Thomas St. (you go up the stairs) appointment only. Wash and blowdry €10. Can't beat it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Not being smart, but is there a reason why women can't wash and blow dry their own hair? Or is it just one of those "because I'm worth it" things? :confused:

In which case, surely, the more they charge the more fulfilling the experience...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

There is a Polish haridressers on Wickham street that is really good value

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

Thanks a million for all the suggestions Ladies. Much Appreciated! And Yes it is very tricky to blowdry your own hair straight. That only reason I go to the hairdressers for it. Oh if only I could do it myself!

Thanks again ladies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Little more but still a good offer. I suspect because they want to know when you call if you have a voucher that they pencil you in with a trainee or something.

http://eurdeal.ie/deals/favorit-hair-and-nail-salon-2?referer=http://www.mydealpage.ie/

Just looking for wash and blowdry. 40 euro way too much for me to pay. Thanks anyways

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

ok got mungret wrong its 10euro wash and blowdry now thats a bargain

hi Maryk

Would it be allowed for you to post up name of hairdressers in mungret? Just looking for number. Thxs a mil

Advertisement