Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

administration fee, ryanair and entropay

Options
  • 13-11-2011 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

I need to book a number of flights and thought with Entropay plastic card I didn't need to pay Administration fee. I'm chosen Visa electron but the fee is coming up!!

Am I doing it wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

I need to book a number of flights and thought with Entropay plastic card I didn't need to pay Administration fee. I'm chosen Visa electron but the fee is coming up!!

Am I doing it wrong?

It used to be that way, but that was changed about a year ago, the only way to avoid their administration fee now is to have a physical prepaid mastercard, all other cards will have the fee imposed, you can purchase a prepaid mastercard from entropay, thats where i got mine.

Bear in mind though, sometime next year that will no longer work either as Ryanair have introduced their own Ryanair cash passport, (currently in use in the UK) which is another type of card like the prepay mastercard, except ryanair will own it and issue it. This card will then be the only way to avoid the administration fee. Its to be introduced in Ireland sometime in 2012.

If you already have a plastic card which you state you do you need to select Prepaid Mastercard on the payment options.

http://www.ryanair.com/en/news/ryanair-launches-cash-passport-card-to-deliver-huge-savings

Advertisement