Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mountain dew

Options
  • 13-11-2011 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

anyone know if i can get this in ireland anywhere like tescos or lidl or something ??

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

anyone know if i can get this in ireland anywhere like tescos or lidl or something ??

I saw it in Tescos Dundrum the other day, was over €1 (Can't remember actual price) so not cheap!

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭justin coughlan 1990

yoyo wrote: »
    I saw it in Tescos Dundrum the other day, was over €1 (Can't remember actual price) so not cheap!

Nick
    ok i was just asking if i could get in anywhere and i didnt know where to post so i just posted here thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

The 2 euro shop sells it, either 2 or 3 for €2. Most garages sell it too and it always seems to be on offer in my local spar

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭tennis12

Saw this stuff in spar in college,
    Was on special offer.
    Didn't but it tho, never tasted it either.
    But it is definatly for sale :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

It is 2 x 500 ml for €1.50 in tesco, not the real stuff though, over here it is called Mountain Dew Energy,still great though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭justin coughlan 1990

It is 2 x 500 ml for €1.50 in tesco, not the real stuff though, over here it is called Mountain Dew Energy,still great though.
    its the same stuff and thanks btw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

its the same stuff and thanks btw

The Chinese shops in Dublin city centre sell mountain dew in cans, different colour and sharper taste. One store on Capel Street and some up on Camden Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I think you can get 3 cans of it for 1.50 in the €1.50 store in the Ilac.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭UnawareCaesar

Or just pour a bag of sugar into a bottle of ballygowan, much of a muchness really

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭mcw92

If your near the north, asda have 1litre bottles for 1£ :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭thecornflake

The Chinese shops in Dublin city centre sell mountain dew in cans, different colour and sharper taste. One store on Capel Street and some up on Camden Street.

They have been selling it years before the bottled stuff came out. I have killed people to keep that secret.

I am sorry sir, bargain alert or not, you must be silenced.

Also just to worn you OP, they used to do those actual cans for 1e each, but recently they have been putting up the prices to nearer 2.10e as far as I remember which is very expensive for a can.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Gamestop sell it.

Advertisement