Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road by the dail

Options
  • 13-11-2011 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

just been in town for a spin and the road toward the dail is closed coming from the cactas jacks . any one know why

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You mean Flood Street?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭galwayfreak

i think so ya . it was no way near busy enough to have it closed off like they do race week

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Maybe Michael D was heading to Ti Colies again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Maybe it was closed to prevent illegal parking?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Maybe it was closed to prevent illegal Michael D parking?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Flood St has been closed numerous times on Sundays in recent months, no idea why.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

The Gardai close it on Saturday nights to avoid taxis clogging up the town. They sometimes forget to take the barriers back down for the Sunday.

Just like the corpo they also don't bother with diversion signage to show people how to get around the closed streets.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Fey! wrote: »
    The Gardai close it on Saturday nights to avoid taxis clogging up the town. They sometimes forget to take the barriers back down for the Sunday. Just like the corpo they also don't bother with diversion signage to show people how to get around the closed streets.

So I was correct! Where's my prize OP?

Advertisement