Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A few from Estonia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

well done ... will probably see you Tues for the second leg - being the bandwagon photographer that I am !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭soccerc

PCPhoto wrote: »
    well done ... will probably see you Tues for the second leg - being the bandwagon photographer that I am !

:D

Got a spare laptop? Mine fried in Tallinn, that was the first distraction then mrs had hassle in stadium and was threatened with ejection 'cause she wouldn't let them man handle her in the wheelchair up to the second tier and seperate her from minder who was told to go to a different area altogether.

I was in tog's room and security wouldn't let me anywhere near them to calm them down and try resolve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Feckin hell JB thats a joke! Hope ye both had an enjoyable trip apart from that!

Advertisement