Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1.6 corolla sr 2000 and the engine management light is on??HELP??

Options
  • 13-11-2011 2:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I hav a 1.6 corolla sr 2000 and the engine management light will not go off?? now my father knows a bit about cars and he doesnt know what to do but ether does my mechanic!! the car has less power than a 1.3 and drinks petrol and as a student its getting very tireing!!! got my mechanic to plug the ECU in to try locate the problem and Bank one came up as the issue so.....
    1st. Changed the front lambda sensor, light went off for 2 days then came back on!
    2nd. put the old lambda sensor from the front into the back, light went off for 2 days then came back on!
    3rd. got it plugged back in and Bank one came up again! so we changed the airflow meter/sensor.
    4th. plugged in again SAME responce!!!!!
    WHAT DO I DO??? could a Knock sensor be the problem?? HELP!!!!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement