Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Balls

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Shakti

This judge said this person should have been charged with sexual assault. The victim ended up in a back brace with a crushed vertebrae, no laughing matter, maybe you dont know the seriousness of the details of this crime........http://www.examiner.ie/ireland/naked-man-refused-sex-and-sat-on-lovers-face-173553.html
    Judge Mary Fahy said she believed the accused sat on Ms Malabis’s face to humiliate her.

"It’s a sickening part of the case that he did that but he was charged with assault and not sexual assault," she said, before convicting Szutowski of assault and fining him €750.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Who to believe..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

"Sit on my face" eh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Anyone else think its a right scumbaggish thing to do to publish full names and addresses in cases like these?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

no, but its a right scumbaggish thing to ..sit on someone's face:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

WindSock wrote: »
    Anyone else think its a right scumbaggish thing to do to publish full names and addresses in cases like these?

No I don't Ms Malabis.

Dotrel wrote: »
    No I don't Ms Malabis.

I'm crushed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

WindSock wrote: »
    I'm crushed.

Was he that heavy?

Dotrel wrote: »
    Was he that heavy?

He ain't heavy, he's my brother

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Teabagging JOE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Woman want's sex, man refuses, who would have thought it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Teabagging JOE.

It's the videogames Joe...the kids are picking it up from the videogames.

that was some injury, not funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Bitches gotta learn that no means no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

Shakti wrote: »
    This judge said this person should have been charged with sexual assault. The victim ended up in a back brace with a crushed vertebrae, no laughing matter, maybe you dont know the seriousness of the details of this crime........http://www.examiner.ie/ireland/naked-man-refused-sex-and-sat-on-lovers-face-173553.html

I think he said was knackered by her demands for sex 5 times a day - the feminist brigade would regard that as excessive if it was the other way around. Its a pity really for both of them that a domestic got such publicity. Sounds like they had a skinful at the wedding and then had a row when they got home which got out of hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭fat__tony

Jesus, she must have be a right old minger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭fungun

i think they purposely mistype the names to help protect them

Im basing this on the fact that when i search for her on facebook, there is a woman in galway with a name one letter different from that name who is licking a blokes face in her profile pic.

Also her last wall post reports that she is friends with 5 new people!!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭punk77

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

fungun wrote: »
    i think they purposely mistype the names to help protect them

Im basing this on the fact that when i search for her on facebook, there is a woman in galway with a name one letter different from that name who is licking a blokes face in her profile pic.

Also her last wall post reports that she is friends with 5 new people!!! :rolleyes:

Anyone else find this a lot odd?

Anyway...don't poke her whatever you do, she will have you up in court.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Thread Here :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement