Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

shooting

• 13-11-2011 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

What is the best .22 automatic rifle to buy treded for sound moderator ??????????

Comments

mikeyboy65 wrote: »
    What is the best .22 automatic rifle to buy treded for sound moderator ??????????

You won't get an automatic. You can get a semi auto, lever action or bolt action. Look up Sportsden in Navan.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mikeyboy65

You won't get an automatic. You can get a semi auto, lever action or bolt action. Look up Sportsden in Navan.
    Hi thanks for the coment my mistake I ment to say S/A I am in Tipperary . I have looked at a new Rugger 10/22 lovely looking tidy rifle so I think I will go for that . Two weeks trying to meet the local garda to change over permit from my bolt action BRNO 22
    Cheers thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 35 dogcityroller

Don't do it the 10 22 is a horribly inaccurate gun with a really heavy trigger- your Brno is twice the rifle you'll regret it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,076 ✭✭✭Dan man

Mod note:

Closing this thread as it's more suitable for the shooting forum and it's an old thread anyhow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement