Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBox360 BF3 Buggy?

Options
  • 13-11-2011 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I was wondering if anyone here is playing BF3 on XBox360 and if they have noticed it seems to still be glitchy as hell. I've noticed quite a few sound bugs where lets say a tank shell being fired seems to have gotten looped in an area so you go through that area you will hear the tank shell being fired despite no tank etc.

Ive also noticed quite a few bugs or should I say cheaters where you just cannot seem to kill someone despite putting a full mag into them they just run though it and stab you. Im hoping this is a bug that EA will bother their asses to fix otherwise the game is going back.

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Apparently being revived twice in quick succession causes an immortal bug where only explosives can kill you

Advertisement