Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭bren2001

Just picked up 2 tickets section 306 for the parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

just got through to select tickets page

now waiting again for tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭McGrath5

In now, selected 2 pitch standing tickets.

Wait time 16 minutes!

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

Wait time is 15 mins :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

my browser kept crashing after clicking 'i'm not a robot'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

Wait time is 12 mins for me

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Pinkman

In queue on laptop and phone. It's the same account so I hope it doesn't matter. I IOS app is stuck halfway in the 'searching'.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Wait time 7 mins now 8

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Pinkman

I take it with this level of demand a second night will be added shortly?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Now to wait to get in :(

• Advertisement

still 14 !!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

This sh!te....again!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,819 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Wait time is less than 38 minutes! :D

Pinkman wrote: »
    I take it with this level of demand a second night will be added shortly?

I think everyone expects that yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭price690

Pinkman wrote: »
    In queue on laptop and phone. It's the same account so I hope it doesn't matter. I IOS app is stuck halfway in the 'searching'.

got to choose tickets on both lpad and iphone, stuck on searching but hasn't moved now in 5 mins is this normal ?

price690 wrote: »
    got to choose tickets on both lpad and iphone, stuck on searching but hasn't moved now in 5 mins is this normal ?

anything and everything is normal with TM

• Registered Users Posts: 15,440 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

just got 2 standing tickets pretty much immediately,

in again now looking for more, and I'm on the 20 minute queue!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

will this sellout today?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

I got two standing.
    The battle the bots message was Vienna Calling.
    Someone in Ticketmaster must like Falco! :D

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,419 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Guys use the app.

Got 3 for lower 307 Row R

Atm the help battle the bots thing won't load for me on the desktop says doesn't support browser

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Not even giving a wait time. App says searching. Close or cancel and will lose place. Progress bar not moved from about 1/5 or 1/4 progress for 6 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Just got 2 standing for Friday night off my mobile phone

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭hollymartins

My wait time is going up and down between 38 mins and 42 mins, I have to get to work so I'll probably end up losing them as I need to leave in the next 15 minutes :(

can anyone tell me what the prices are for seated tickets? got 2 tickets "stand section, general admission for 210 euro

is this pitch standing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

2 standing on the app, first time using it, so much easier than website.

My wait time is going up and down between 38 mins and 42 mins, I have to get to work so I'll probably end up losing them as I need to leave in the next 15 minutes :(

I was moving between 14 and 16 quite a bit but now seems to be heading the right way

down to 10!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Anyone in??

• Registered Users Posts: 40 formernyer

If you're seeing the "high demand" message, just leave it loading. You're basically queued up and it will load eventually. It did for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

price690 wrote: »
    can anyone tell me what the prices are for seated tickets? got 2 tickets "stand section, general admission for 210 euro

is this pitch standing

Yes. Pitch standing.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Advertisement

stand section general admission 2 x €98 what does this mean? are these pitch tickets

Advertisement