Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,150 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

I got the PR email the second it went out so I would've been one of the first in the queue like!

No you wouldnt. Those the distributor want to be first in the queue, will be first in the queue.

Ive said it before and ill say it again, all concert tickets should be sold at ticket desks on a saturday mornings, put the event junkies to the back of the queue, not the front. Those that care about and invest in certain artists should get first crack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭price690

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Glad everyone's nearly after getting sorted.

The bandwagon was jumped on for this I'd say (10% will give out he didn't play his hits, spend most of the show at the bar etc the usual ****e)

122.10 for one ticket expensive but worth it hopefully

It is the river tour yes, but he will play his hits also at least he has on other gigs for this tour

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

There is going to be a lot of boardsies on the pitch the Sunday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

I'm gonna cry 😔

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

monkey9 wrote: »
    Same here. I declined the Davin stand tickets. I'll try again for pitch tickets for the second night.

Snap - got my pitch tickets for Sunday, Jaysus my heart is pumping here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

Yes !!

Just got a pitch ticket for sunday .... pheewwwwwwww...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Got 4 standing Sunday, Friday was crazy.

Did anyone get pitch for Friday?

Inerested in what prices on auction sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 busterp

stooge wrote: »
    new date added for the sunday

life saver

• Registered Users Posts: 15,440 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

dixiefly wrote: »
    Did anyone get pitch for Friday?

got 2 pitch for Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Balls, I thought this was tomorrow morning. . .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

4 got for the sunday. Pitch. 45 min wait time for the friday screwed me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

on sale now

Q is 2 minutes

Thanks!!!!!

Got pitch tickets!! Almost had a heart attach when I saw STAND on the confirmation :-)

Had 3 laptops and a tablet going and was offered standing tickets on all 4 in the last few minutes.

There are two upper 730 tickets for sale on Adverts already, that didn't take the person long...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Got them.

Slightly confused on seating/standing though. Requested General Admission. App confirmation shows GA, I assume this is general admission. Website confirmation shows 'Section STAND Row Gxx Seats xxx-xxx'

Doesn't give a standname, ie, Davin, Cussack, Hogan, Canal, upper, lower, etc. Gives a number after the G, and seat no's.

I assume stand just means means standing, and the rest was where I was in the queue, and I can go anywhere on the pitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭lollipop19

And they're on Done Deal already at €600 for Upper Davin. is it any wonder the genuine fans can't get tickets. It makes me so cross

• Registered Users Posts: 9,802 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I'm planning on picking up a ticket the week of on toutless or Gumtree, looking at the meltdowns some people are having, I've made the right choice.

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Got them.

Slightly confused on seating/standing though. Requested General Admission. App confirmation shows GA, I assume this is general admission. Website confirmation shows 'Section STAND Row Gxx Seats xxx-xxx'

Doesn't give a standname, ie, Davin, Cussack, Hogan, Canal, upper, lower, etc. Gives a number after the G, and seat no's.

I assume stand just means means standing, and the rest was where I was in the queue, and I can go anywhere on the pitch.

What price were they, you should know by the price, 98.50? Presume you got general admission.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Got tickets for my bro- I couldn't care less.

Now back to sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

The residents must have bought a lot of the standing tickets for the Saturday. I bet some of them will flog them online. :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Pacly

I got 2 for lower cusack on the Sunday.

Would there be much hope of swapping for pitch tickets with someone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Well that was quite stressful. 4 of us trying for 5 tickets. I had 5 standing for Friday on the app when the app crashed and I lost them. Then we got 5 for Upper Hogan on the phone, but she was quoting £610 for the tickets (so we weren't too sure if that was pounds or euros so let them go).
    Managed to get 5 standing for Sunday night no hassle then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Well that was quite stressful. 4 of us trying for 5 tickets. I had 5 standing for Friday on the app when the app crashed and I lost them. Then we got 5 for Upper Hogan on the phone, but she was quoting £610 for the tickets (so we weren't too sure if that was pounds or euros so let them go).
    Managed to get 5 standing for Sunday night no hassle then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Got 2 pitch standing tickets. :D

Pacly wrote: »
    I got 2 for lower cusack on the Sunday.

Would there be much hope of swapping for pitch tickets with someone?

You'll have no problem swapping them with anyone, wait until nearer the time though, you have tickets that's the main thing. Lower Cusack are more expensive than standing too, worth bearing in mind. People will get what they can and then want to swap, lots of people will want lower seating seats but could only get standing etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

lukin wrote: »
    The residents must have bought a lot of the standing tickets for the Saturday. I bet some of them will flog them online. :mad::mad::mad:

There were 600 tickets available to residents, mixture of standing/seated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

I'm going....I'm going!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Shylock16

got for standing for Friday. Had them at 9:02 but the app crashed so searched again and boom. The app seems a lot faster that the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

cson wrote: »
    There were 600 tickets available to residents, mixture of standing/seated.

That's fair enough I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

JIdontknow wrote: »
    What price were they, you should know by the price, 98.50? Presume you got general admission.

Assuming this as well. 98.50 before fees. Its just a bit head scratching when you see row and seat no's, and no stand names.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Shylock16

got four standing for Friday. Had them at 9:02 but the app crashed so searched again and boom. The app seems a lot faster that the site.

Advertisement