Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Assuming this as well. 98.50 before fees. Its just a bit head scratching when you see row and seat no's, and no stand names.

Yeah they are standing, don't worry. It can be confusing alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,996 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

lukin wrote: »
    The residents must have bought a lot of the standing tickets for the Saturday. I bet some of them will flog them online. :mad::mad::mad:

why? are they having a private party or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Got 2 seated tickets.

Listed as LOW307, Row J, Seats 11-10

Anyone tell me if these are any good? I'm delighted to have anything though I must say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Got 2 seated tickets.

Anyone tell me if these are any good? I'm delighted to have anything though I must say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

lollipop19 wrote: »
    And they're on Done Deal already at €600 for Upper Davin. is it any wonder the genuine fans can't get tickets. It makes me so cross

Yeah its a disgrace, if i can't make it back cos of flights etc, id sell mine at face value - no way would I profit from a Bruce fan.

I mean, if it were a Garth Brooks ticket I'd probably charge E1000 if I could .... :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Just woke up got 4 standing Sunday. Absolutely ****ing delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,494 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Disaster. Had 2 tickets for the Hogan Stand Lower and something went wrong entering my bank details and now they're gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

Got 2 seated tickets.

Yeah they are decent, they'll be a little past half way down the pitch, row j so back about 10 rows from the pitch...

Stick with it folks. My own laptop broke the other day so i was all over tha place!

Had phone app and tablet going. Not a hope. Only spotted sunday went on sale at 9.45 or so. Got wifes laptop up and running. Maybe 15 mins in que and got 4 standing on ipad, then as i was checking out spotted 4 on the app and then 4 on her laptop.

Lucky my checkout went smoothly as i hadnt logged in on ipad and its touchy at best of times.

When i seen verified by visa..... I was petrified..... But it worked.... Thank f.

So there is hope folks

Best of luck, im off to work now, dead late but happy out

Stick with it folks. My own laptop broke the other day so i was all over tha place!

Had phone app and tablet going. Not a hope. Only spotted sunday went on sale at 9.45 or so. Got wifes laptop up and running. Maybe 15 mins in que and got 4 standing on ipad, then as i was checking out spotted 4 on the app and then 4 on her laptop.

Lucky my checkout went smoothly as i hadnt logged in on ipad and its touchy at best of times.

When i seen verified by visa..... I was petrified..... But it worked.... Thank f.

So there is hope folks

Best of luck, im off to work now, dead late but happy out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭ashdale5

Stuck on 4 minutes in the queue for ages. Think I'm screwed here.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,440 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

There are still seated tickets available for the sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭athlone99

Got two standing for Friday and two seated for Sunday! Cant wait!

Has anyone bought for Sunday on the app? For some reason it's not showing in the events for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

Seve OB wrote: »
    why? are they having a private party or something?

Sorry I meant the Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭big_show

Got 6 for Sunday, so that's the gang sorted, I'm didn't know people who search for 6 are at a disadvantage? A lad at work here searched for two AFTER I put in a search for 6 and he got his first.

Also AIB need to fcuk off with their verification I could have done without the extra password to remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

Got Sunday standing tickets. Had to wait maybe 15 mins in the online queue but got them on first time of trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

I got a couple of nosebleeds for the Sunday, not far from stage. It'll do. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭The Gibzilla

Got 2 seated tickets.

I'm next door in 308. They look like they're in a decent spot, near enough to the halfway line

theteal wrote: »
    I got a couple of nosebleeds for the Sunday, not far from stage. It'll do. . .

Got similar. **** it, in is in :)

• Advertisement

Still loads of (seated) tickets available on ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭polydactyl

Pitch for Friday and Sunday happy days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭villa2008

Been in line after line for the last hour and half and cant get one bloody standing ticket. If anybody has a spare standing ticket for either gig please PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭gypsylee

Happy Days! Got two seated for Sunday night. Can't wait!

Standing tickets for both nights are long gone villa

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

decided to give it a miss and booked lisbon tickets instead onsale at 10 in the bag and checkout by 10:04

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭littlevillage

polydactyl wrote: »
    Pitch for Friday and Sunday happy days :)

Fair play to get them for both days. You must have the F5 button on your computer wrecked.

Anyway, I got 2 on the pitch for Sunday ... and that's all that matters to me :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVYPWVClfjE

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭villa2008

Standing tickets for both nights are long gone villa

Yeah, the touts will have a field day on Done Deal etc.

When I think of the money I've given ticket master over the last few years on gigs.

Fair play to get them for both days. You must have the F5 button on your computer wrecked.

Anyway, I got 2 on the pitch for Sunday ... and that's all that matters to me :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVYPWVClfjE

but pressing f5 is not really clever. get in the que and stay in the que is the way to do it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Yep that's what I did. Picked my tickets let page refresh itself for 10 mins then bingo.

Btw the app is ****e for in demand events. Sunday event was just blank. Got them on regular site

Advertisement