Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Not all ****ty, had a good few bang centre of cusack pop up, couple in premium level too..

Doesn't seem to be any standing though

I was offered seats in 302 and 335 ,up near the stage .
    Also offered some premium level in 505.
    All pretty good seats .

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭ankaragucu

Can anyone put me straight on these two tickets I've been offered.They're Lower Cusack, 302 Row V.Would these be considered good or are they too lateral?

Cheers.

ankaragucu wrote: »
    Can anyone put me straight on these two tickets I've been offered.They're Lower Cusack, 302 Row V.Would these be considered good or are they too lateral?

Cheers.

They should be good tickets .
    Normally if the tickets are too lateral they are labelled as restricted view .
    The higher the seat number the better ,seat 1 is nearest the stage ,28 is the furthest away.
    Anything over seat 15 should be fine

Thanks Zardoz.At €130 each surely they cant be restricted view?!!

Thanks Zardoz.At €130 each surely they cant be restricted view?!!

They will tell you on the purchase page if they are restricted view .
    They will usually only sell the restricted view tickets once the stage is up .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Just bought two standing tickets for Sunday night :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Shaneosexual

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

Anyone still waiting on Friday tickets to be sent out? I got one (for myself) delivered as well as Sundays but waiting on three Fridays.

Dr. Nick wrote: »
    Anyone still waiting on Friday tickets to be sent out? I got one (for myself) delivered as well as Sundays but waiting on three Fridays.

Oddly enough the only options currently for tickets on the Ticketmaster site for Dublin are paper tickets ,no e tickets .
    Bizarre .

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

Dr. Nick wrote: »

No, I got my Friday standing tickets about a week ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,419 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

on the friday the ireland vs holland match kicks off at 7.45 and will finish up at aprox 21.30-21.45 and springsteen will finish around that time too.

traffic is going to crazy that night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Wooderson

PTH2009 wrote: »
    on the friday the ireland vs holland match kicks off at 7.45 and will finish up at aprox 21.30-21.45 and springsteen will finish around that time too.

traffic is going to crazy that night

Springsteen will be finished around 11pm.

Wooderson wrote: »
    Springsteen will be finished around 11pm.

hes coming on at 7pm and does the standard 3 hour show. theres curfews for croke park and the residents will have a fit if hes still playing at 11pm

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

hes coming on at 7pm and does the standard 3 hour show. theres curfews for croke park and the residents will have a fit if hes still playing at 11pm

Never rule it out :)

"Standard 3 hour show"?

The River Tour shows in the US have consistently been far longer than that. As a rule Bruce's Euro shows have been longer than his US dates on similar tours.

Never rule it out :)

Yes. Last night was 3h27m.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,819 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Yes. Last night was 3h27m.

3h19m if you leave when Shout starts.

The Nal wrote: »
    3h19m if you leave when Shout starts.

Why doesnt Bruce get that Shout is a load of bollocks?
    Any real fan would rather he did another of his own songs rather than that cheese fest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Why doesnt Bruce get that Shout is a load of bollocks?
    Any real fan would rather he did another of his own songs rather than that cheese fest.

Speak for yourself. I love my cheese.

RainyDay wrote: »
    Speak for yourself. I love my cheese.

Catch Bon Jovi next time so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Everlong1

He broke the curfew in Hyde Park a couple of years back and the council cut off power to the stage.

He played at the RDS a few days later and made a big laugh out of it, had a cardboard power switch on stage and a guy dressed as a cop threatening to stop the show.

BREAKING

Greatest live performer in history told what he should/shouldnt play by a couple blerts online.

BREAKING

Greatest live performer in history told what he should/shouldnt play by a couple blerts online.

I agree with you that Bruce is the greatest live performer ever and he could probably perform his take on Bah Bah Black Sheep and make it sound good, I'm merely saying that I'D prefer to see him not do Shout as the finale when you consider the number of his own amazing songs he could do.If you want to hear Shout and he plays it then you're lucky, enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Creeping Death

BREAKING

It's ok, they're allowed to tell him what to play, as they're "real fans"

Creeping Death, mmm, says it all.

Real customers you mean. Paid silly money for the ticket, more than last time. Entitled to expect better than last time no?

Also I doubt Bruce reads Boards.ie.

Creeping Death, mmm, says it all.

Shhh, you're not allowed to talk about Metallica unless you're a real fan :-D

The Nal wrote: »
    Real customers you mean. Paid silly money for the ticket, more than last time. Entitled to expect better than last time no?

Also I doubt Bruce reads Boards.ie.

I meant real fans, as is the term that has been used many, many times in this thread.

I don't think 1 song automatically makes the gig better or worse than last time to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sirmanga

Finishing his shows with Shout is so out of touch with what his fans came to see. Just like the prices of his tickets, out of touch with real people.

• Advertisement

sirmanga wrote: »
    Finishing his shows with Shout is so out of touch with what his fans came to see. Just like the prices of his tickets, out of touch with real people.

The boys and girls from longford/cavan and the likes will love hearing 'shout' after there feed of pints.

Wud love him to finish with something else.

Advertisement