Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Re: the 8am on-sale time there will probably also be a lot of people on their way to work at that time. I should have been halfway through a one hour bus journey but didn't want to reply on getting a decent signal on my phone so booked the day off to be on the safe side.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Tim131

I couldn't find anywhere it said that for Belfast, the other 3 dates, yes. Not Belfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 thomas385

Think Belfast is entirely pitch standing, so u14s would have to be allowed on the pitch

• Registered Users Posts: 38,407 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Had a look on the Android App and a new section appeared for Kilkenny

'possible restricted view' €136.25-€161.25

Used the browser myself and not sure did the app even work

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Tim131

Yep, my thoughts exactly, thanks!

Hopefully there will be a pit and hopefully I can take my daughter in with me! If anything the pit is safer and more suitable for kids!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭riddles

Got two standing tickets for kilkenny 287€ bit pricey but I haven't been able to get tickets before.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

I got standing for Kilkenny (at 8:15) and Dublin (at 8:30).

I do think the multiple venues have helped to spread around the demand.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,214 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Front row upstairs (703 row A) in Cusack with vertigo warnings, but on 'view from my seat' it looks like a pretty good ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

I think I was there for U2 in 2005. Perfectly fine.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Red Wolf

Got a pitch for Croke - the first queue joined over 17k and got kicked out when trying to get tix and had to rejoin with over 11K queue. happy out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭I see sheep

There will be a pit, get there early and you'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,407 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭polydactyl

The two prices for pitch, are the more expensive ones the upper 1/3 of the pitch like some of last years venues?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,373 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Got through and could only get 3 tickets for pitch, and when I saw it was over 14's only I was out...

I was already stretching it considering gig for a Sunday night, but felt the Boss would be an appropriate first gig for JuniorBoBandy and be worth it....

Would seated tickets allow for a 9yo to go?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭mossie

4 Standing PUC, took almost an hour between getting kicked out on app and failed card transactions. Got there in the end anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Jaffa3000

Kilkenny sold out according to Aiken, Cork showing low availability on Ticketmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Harika

Cork: seating was booked out at 8:50, standing no issue. Forgot to login earlier and only started at 8:40 at position 8500, done at 8:55 after some looking around for tickets and checking what the restricted view means.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭Fanirish

Cause we are an island with higher operational costs across the board and aiken actually don’t out on my many shows anymore.

cork and Kilkenny now sold out btw

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Daisy03

I got number 12k approx in Cork and when I got through at 8.30 ish I selected North and South stand as I wanted seating. It came up that there was nothing available so I took the standing tickets.

I joined the queue again at that point and there were 10k in front of me. I got in and again selected North and South stand and nothing available. Then selected best available and 2 seats came up. Really strange why they wouldnt come up when I selected the stands.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

They might have been in someone's basket but it's frustrating when when happens alright

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Daria321

i bought 2 pitch for the 136 price but when i looked just now ticketmaster are offering two pitch for the 96e price? whats the difference there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭I see sheep

I think the cheaper pitch tickets are for a wheelchair accessible area?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Harika

Checking now, Cork still has handful seating and standing available.

There isn't, its a Ticketmaster glitch when you press "pitch" it'll highlight 2 price points but there's only 1 in reality

• Registered Users Posts: 8,731 ✭✭✭shmeee

The radio advert had tickets starting at €96, so these tickets never even existed? Awful shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭Fanirish

€96 was some sections of davin stand from ticketmaster selection earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 12,810 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Only a handful. The Davin Stand tickets left are still €153.80 inc fees.

Which is absolutely bananas.

I'm talking about Ticketmaster making it look like there's two different pitch options when there isn't. As others said there were tickets for that price but seating not standing

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Anyone sat in Section 733 for a gig before? Looks decent on AViewFromMySeat but would be good if anyone had any experience sitting there or near there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,810 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Its either a mistake or they did it deliberately to lure people into the ticket buying page for them to panic buy more expensive tickets.

Works every time.

Advertisement