Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

Bruce Springsteen - The Wrecking Ball Tour 2013

My only guess is that the Cork GAA County Board ordered a wrecking ball for next year and someone accidently ended up booking Bruce.:D

110076905_42a85ba120_m.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

anyt planning to que for ticks on thursday morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭mossie

What is the max number of tickets you can order on ticketmaster?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,407 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

In Cork the statium is not located in a residential area and Bruce may do a 4 hour concert there.

Id say outside the stadium will be used food/drink and merchandise areas. They will probley only let ticket holders past the marina, monahan street and centre park road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

where can you get tickets for the cork gig?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

PTH2009 wrote: »
    In Cork the statium is not located in a residential area and Bruce may do a 4 hour concert there.

Id say outside the stadium will be used food/drink and merchandise areas. They will probley only let ticket holders past the marina, monahan street and centre park road

Merchandise is often inside the stadium, e.g. Stade de France.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

Dr. Nick wrote: »
    Merchandise is often inside the stadium, e.g. Stade de France.

the bar is also inside the stadium in the stade de france and may well be in cork too.

i don't know why but i have a feeling that thomand will be a better atmosphere.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭loverslane

Max with TM last year were 8 for GA's. Hope it will be same this year.

Does anyone know max number allowed on site for Stade de France?

Anyone in the know regarding pre sale for Thomond and how it will work. Am not a member of Munster supporters but am sure I can find someone who is

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MOLL1208

Hi, can I get pre-sale tickets to Springsteen if Im a season ticket ho;der and if so could some1 please explain how. Thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Presale for Thomond is available to MRSC members from Weds morning, 4 tickets per person, first come first served

• Advertisement

loverslane wrote: »

Anyone in the know regarding pre sale for Thomond and how it will work. Am not a member of Munster supporters but am sure I can find someone who is

MRSC member logs in on the site, goes to the Tickets section and it'll give you the option there. Same as renewing a membership or buying tickets to extra off-season games, very easy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

How many tickets will thise Munster pre sale soak up?

Whats the capacity of Thomond Park

sasta le wrote: »
    How many tickets will thise Munster pre sale soak up?

Whats the capacity of Thomond Park

Capacity for the gig will be 30'000 apparently. No idea how many members of the MRSC but there's a limited amount of tickets, it's first come first served, so I doubt it will soak up a significant percentage of those going on general sale

• Registered Users Posts: 4,058 ✭✭✭Jofspring

A lad on the Limerick section says 900 is the allocation for the Munster Pre-sale. I'd sale they will be gone in minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,407 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Jofspring wrote: »
    A lad on the Limerick section says 900 is the allocation for the Munster Pre-sale. I'd sale they will be gone in minutes.
    So 450 seated tickets and 450 standing for the pre sale

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

What are the chance of a Dublin gig being added dya reckon??

amdublin wrote: »

from reading posts on this, not much imo

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Not a hope id say

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

PTH2009 wrote: »
    So 450 seated tickets and 450 standing for the pre sale
    Was me who said 900:) work in thomond at receptipn and asked today. Limited to 900 to allow fairness and availability on thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,058 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Benny10: Was me who said 900 work in thomond at receptipn and asked today. Limited to 900 to allow fairness and availability on thursday.

In fairness though 900 isn't exactly equality to people who have been given the option to buy tickets in advance because of loyalty to other other events. The least they could have put on pre-sale is 2,000. That still leaves around 28,000 for the general public (basing that on someone saying the capacity for concerts is 30,000). If it is only 900 then it should have been limited to two per person in my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭ryaner1979

Hey slightly off topic but can i get one of these t shirts anywhere in Ireland? BSP54295.jpg

Or if not how long does it take for deliveries from the official Bruce site and can any women here tell me is a size 10 is closest to s,m or l?

Someone on GL suggested Oxygen was being considered - hope not!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Anthony1

Dr. Nick wrote: »
    Someone on GL suggested Oxygen was being considered - hope not!

I would very much doubt it as Oxegen is promoted my MCD while every Springsteen concert in Ireland to date and including the ones next year have been promoted by Aiken Promotions.

Anthony1 wrote: »
    I would very much doubt it as Oxegen is promoted my MCD while every Springsteen concert in Ireland to date and including the ones next year have been promoted by Aiken Promotions.

Good!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

ryaner1979 wrote: »
    Hey slightly off topic but can i get one of these t shirts anywhere in Ireland? BSP54295.jpg

Or if not how long does it take for deliveries from the official Bruce site and can any women here tell me is a size 10 is closest to s,m or l?

I have one - mightnt be the same maker but mine is an L and it is 42-44. Not overly big mind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

If anything, I could see of an extra date being added to Belfast if the demand is there.

out of cork, limerick & belfast which would be the best/safest place to go see bruce? lm going on my own :/ (none of my friends are into him)

l wanna que the day before too to get to the front also, so l guess that camping over night :/ can anyone suggest anything??

l only know cork city. Its sounds as if most people are going to limerick. which gig do ye think would be the best? :?

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭rebel without a clue

Im going to both Cork and Limerick!!! Christmas is cancelled!!! All my moneys spent on the boss!!

Thomond park has covered seating at the west and east sides. Cork is kinda like a bowl shape, is there covered seating there? would the sound be good in cork with the shape of it?? Would the wind interfere?

Paris Pit tickets secured.....yipeeee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Roqueandrolle.

To Cork or to Limerick, that is the question...

Advertisement