Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

mozattack wrote: »
    Quick lads, you have a few months to learn off some songs before you get there

#bandwagon

I'm going, and I can honestly only name 3 Springsteen songs off the top of my head. Hopefully I'm standing next to you so I can talk during all the obscure songs you know off by heart.

tumblr_lriaismIO51qb972po1_500.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'm going, and I can honestly only name 3 Springsteen songs off the top of my head. Hopefully I'm standing next to you so I can talk during all the obscure songs you know off by heart.

tumblr_lriaismIO51qb972po1_500.gif

I'm sure he plays all those obscure songs to give people a chance to have a bit of a chat, maybe get to the bar or what not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

adrian522 wrote: »
    I'm sure he plays all those obscure songs to give people a chance to have a bit of a chat, maybe get to the bar or what not.

I'm just really looking forward to Dancing in the Moonlight.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,053 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

#bandwagon

We'd all be much better off sitting in playing Battlefield for the night wouldn't we??

I cant wait to hear the classics like Thunder Lane, Marys House, Born in the USSR and The Stream :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

#bandwagon

I'm only going to see Damien Dempsey. Can't wait to hear him playing Cannonball.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

#bandwagon

hey man, I downloaded the best of bruce springstream today off itunes, and there was a good song on there that you might not have heard, its called Streets of philadelphia. Check it out man! Lets hope he plays it in kilkenny.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

eh i dunno wrote: »
    We'd all be much better off sitting in playing Battlefield for the night wouldn't we??

I cant wait to hear the classics like Thunder Lane, Marys House, Born in the USSR and The Stream :pac:

Dont forget Radio Gaga ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

#bandwagon

:rolleyes: 26 shows done, 7 more by the end of July.....

Slane Castle Meath '85
    RDS Dublin '88 '93 '99 '03 '08 '08 '08 '09 '09 '12 '12
    Point Dublin '96 '06 '06 06
    Stade de France Paris '03 '13
    Bercy Paris '05
    SAP Arena Mannheim '07
    Odyssey Belfast '07
    Millenium Cardiff '08
    Parc de Princes Paris '08
    Monte del Gozo Santiago de Compostela '09
    Olympiastadion Berlin '12
    Etihad Manchester '12
    Hyde Park London '12
    Wembley Stadium London '13
    Thomand Park Limerick '13
    Pairc Uí Caoimh Cork '13
    King's Hall Arena Belfast '13
    Nowlan Park Kilkenny '13 '13

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Aiken Promotions
    THE Bruce Springsteen WRECKING BALL WEEKENDER COMING TO KILKENNY'S NOWLAN PARK THIS JULY 27TH & 28TH IS NOW FULLY SOLD-OUT!

KILKENNY ARE YOU READY FOR THE HEART-STOPPING, HOUSE-ROCKING, BRAIN-SHOCKING WRECKING BALL WEEKENDER?

820881_526390424067588_208233999_o.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

class picture... only 7 months to wait...:pac::(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Aiken Promotions

The weather will probably be very similar in July in Ireland to that picture

• Registered Users Posts: 38,409 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I wonder will Bruce stay in Dublin for all his irish dates and fly into the venues or will he stay in each city and visit all the usual things.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I wonder will Bruce stay in Dublin for all his irish dates and fly into the venues or will he stay in each city and visit all the usual things.

Why? You planning a bit of stalking this July?!? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

PTH2009 wrote: »

He will be staying in Kilkenny on the final night for sure

Mount Julliet I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

kryogen wrote: »
    He will be staying in Kilkenny on the final night for sure

I would imagine Dromoland or the Strand for Thomond, it's where all previous artists have stayed and players stay for mathces

bennyl10 wrote: »
    I would imagine Dromoland or the Strand for Thomond, it's where all previous artists have stayed and players stay for mathces

MJ booked out for those days.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,414 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Dr. Nick wrote: »
    Mount Julliet I reckon

Lyrath I heard, only Five Star in Kilkenny city.

Dr. Nick wrote: »
    MJ booked out for those days.

Why would he stay in a hotel in kilkenny 2 weeks before he's due to perform and before he goes to wales?.. and before cork./

Why would he stay in a hotel in kilkenny 2 weeks before he's due to perform and before he goes to wales?.. and before cork./

Why would he indeed....I meant the weekend he's in KK.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 markwinkle

Hey Lads,

I'm not sure if this question has being answered already (but I don't have time to go back over the previous 97 pages)

Does anyone know the seating plan for Nolan park. I bought tickets for the Saturday night but I can't find them on the seating plan on ticketmaster..... they are "Section GRASB" ???

Any ideas anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭The Swordsman

Dont forget Radio Gaga ;)

It's Radio Nova, you fool. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Copyof14154s_a_zps80c52ff3.jpg

@markwinkle
    I'd guess that refers to section B in the stand Gras (bottom of pic) long way back from the stage :(

road_high wrote: »
    Lyrath I heard, only Five Star in Kilkenny city.

I can confirm he is staying in the Lyrath and the end of tour party is being held there also on the same night

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TopBombing

kryogen wrote: »
    I can confirm he is staying in the Lyrath and the end of tour party is being held there also on the same night

Sure thats grand and handy, wonder what the chances of him giving me a lift back to the Lyrath are after the gig though!!

TopBombing wrote: »
    Sure thats grand and handy, wonder what the chances of him giving me a lift back to the Lyrath are after the gig though!!

Probably slim to none, on the bright side, my friend was booked to play at the after party so I will be his roadie for the night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

No. Pink stayed in The Savoy on Henry St. Elton flew home immediately. Couldn't give a damn if JLS slept rough for their night

No. Pink stayed in The Savoy on Henry St. Elton flew home immediately. Couldn't give a damn if JLS slept rough for their night

Pink spent one night in Dromoland for certain. JLS i think were in the Absolute, it's all they fecking deserved anyway.

Forgot about the Savoy, that's a possibility too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

#bandwagon

Seriously 4 days late but.... Explain?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

gg2 wrote: »
    Seriously 4 days late but.... Explain?

There are people on the internet referred to as trolls...

Advertisement