Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 bm92

67 in queue so far !next call at five !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

bm92 wrote: »
    67 in queue so far !next call at five !

and every three hours however last call tonigt is 10pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Will there be roll calls tomm morn and tuesday morn as well?

I'd assume 8am, 11, 2, 5, 8 and 10pm tomorrow as they're doing them every three hours apart from 10pm one which is last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭loverslane

zweton wrote: »
    Will there be roll calls tomm morn and tuesday morn as well?

Yes

• Advertisement

wonder how many are given out per roll call.

wonder how many are given out per roll call.

A number for everyone in the audience, i.e. whoever turns up..... :D

Off i go lol

Off i go lol

Best of luck, keep us posted!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Anyone any advice on getting pit tickets for Belfast?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭jacko1

joined the Q at 4.00pm at RDS las year and had no problem not only getting a pit wristband but getting towards the front

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭loverslane

Numbers are still currently low so unless anyone is prepared to stick with roll call schedule I'd leave till tomorrow. If you miss a roll call you forfeit your place no questions asked

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭ankaragucu

Limerick just winning the Munster Hurling Final today wont do the atmosphere at the gig on Tuesday night any harm at all.Wonder was Bruce at the match?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

Just realized that my 2 tickets have 2 different entrance routes - yellow and blue.... Taking my 14 year old niece to her first Bruce concert and she wants to get into the pit but naturally don't want her queuing alone... Anyone ever had this experience and know a way around it? Any likelihood of being able to swap on the day?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,580 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Imelda May the only support act?

What would be the best time to get there for Cork gig standing?

gg2 wrote: »
    Just realized that my 2 tickets have 2 different entrance routes - yellow and blue.... Taking my 14 year old niece to her first Bruce concert and she wants to get into the pit but naturally don't want her queuing alone... Anyone ever had this experience and know a way around it? Any likelihood of being able to swap on the day?

As far as I know, if your in the pit queue it doesn't matter what route entrance you have as it all pitch standing anyway

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Imelda May the only support act?

What would be the best time to get there for Cork gig standing?

Imelda May is playing in Kilkenny. www.wreckingballweekender.com

As far as I know, if your in the pit queue it doesn't matter what route entrance you have as it all pitch standing anyway

As in if she is standing with me at say the yellow route and she has a blue route ticket there won't be a problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭rebel89

For Limerick, does anyone know if Id be ok leaving the car at Kilmurry Lodge and getting the shuttle bus from there or do the hotel not want cars left there?

As well, does anyone know how often the buses will be going?

thanks!

gg2 wrote: »
    As in if she is standing with me at say the yellow route and she has a blue route ticket there won't be a problem?

Not sure there should be someone to ask monitoring the queue or maybe someone her knows for sure

But I don't think it should be a problem especially if you join queue for the pit

• Advertisement

what time will most people head for thomond at? Think gates are open at 5!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Jamie Cal

I cannot wait for this. About time Cork get gigs like this again. Only good gig in the Marquee this year was The National, they'd wanna tell Coronas and Imelda May & da biiis to move along.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭RuthieRose

what time will most people head for thomond at? Think gates are open at 5!

I would think we will go about then. I just can't imagine 2 hours without a support act though!! Is there a bar does anyone know?

Ya the bar in thomond will be open ruth.

most people will prob be in the bar between 5-7

Not sure there should be someone to ask monitoring the queue or maybe someone her knows for sure

But I don't think it should be a problem especially if you join queue for the pit

Taking her down from Louth for the gig so want to have everything sorted! I wonder if theres anyone I could ring to find out? Thomand/ Aikan/ Ticketmaster? I don't want leaving her along at all if we could get in the same route it would be ideal.
    Any info on this would be greatly appreciated

Out of those 3 i would say thomond, i am going in there tomm after work to try get a ticket for the pit, i will ask for you and let you know if you like.

Out of those 3 i would say thomond, i am going in there tomm after work to try get a ticket for the pit, i will ask for you and let you know if you like.

brilliant, any info would be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,580 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dr. Nick wrote: »
    Imelda May is playing in Kilkenny. www.wreckingballweekender.com

Is it the same support for the Cork gig?

• Advertisement

I've never been to a Bruce show that has had a support act?? I thought Kilkenny was the exception...

Advertisement