Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experience with Reiki in Ennis?

• 13-11-2011 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi

I'm looking for a Reiki practitioner in or near Ennis. Has anybody a recommendation?

Thanks
    H.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭heathercat

Erm.... right! *lol* Due to lack of recommendation I went on a search myself. I found Jim Orr who is a Reiki Master and does even house calls.

Made an appointment, so will see......

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

So what qualifies him as a 'master'?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

CptSternn wrote: »
    So what qualifies him as a 'master'?

The Arch Mage said he was one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

If you are able to make it into Limerick, My mother is a Reiki Master, I'm sure you could get her details if you dropped into Sacred Earth, and asked for details for Finola :) (She may also do housecalls)

Is there anyone who practices Reiki that is not a 'master'?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Probably a question best posed in the Spirituality forum. Do a quick search for Reiki and pick and choose a few threads and you should get plenty of info on it.

As with any "alternative" therapies, don't be surprised if you find 2 camps of polarised opinions about it. ;)

There are 3 levels, the third being master, and you can practise on others after level 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭heathercat

Apologies, I did not mean to start any argument here. Maybe the term "Reiki Master" has a deeper meaning, I don't know. I only quoted what it says on his website. A Reiki Practitioner is maybe the proper term.

Thank you, XiledSniper, I will drop by Sacred Earth and ask.

My second Reiki session with Jim Orr is due next week and I am happy to say that the first one did me a world of good.

Thanks
    H.

A reiki master, is essentially the same - Only they are able to teach it.

Heh, this sort of thing really cuts down on the Reiki practitioners...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2073181/Saudi-Arabia-Woman-convicted-sorcery-executed.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement