Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Assesment meeting tomorrow, might have 2 job offers by the end of the day

• 13-11-2011 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I've a few questions, most regarding to the application form

1 - On the JSA/JSB form - I'm not cohabiting with a partner, nor do I have any kids, I do live at home again with my elderly mother

For parts 5 and 6 do I tick No for everything on these pages , or leave them blank?

2 - I registered with Fás a few years ago, but don't know the exact day, are they strict on this? I've a rough idea only

3 -In the working pattern question regarding to hours is it ok to write "between 4-8hrs" or shoould I stick to 8 hours to keep it simple?

4 - wisest decision?

I've a meeting tomorrow to assess my claim

But since the day I enquired I've had two interviews, and as of tomorrow evening I might have two job offers

Considering the way I left my last job I should be disqualified for 9 weeks, but the person whose assessing me was very understanding about the situation that ended up getting me fired

I was thinking, would it be best to go through with the meeting and sign off immediatley if I do get one of the jobs, or hold out, hope for the best and not go to the meeting?

I've been in a situation a few months ago where a job offer fell through at the last moment so I want to be safe about this and do intend on showing up tomorrow

Comments

Advertisement