Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Meteor to T-Mobile uk?

Options
  • 13-11-2011 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm hoping someone can help me here..
    My boyfriend is in the UK and is using an English phone with T-mobile uk. I have an Irish vodafone phone and am in Ireland. It's costing us a small fortune for calls each week.:eek:
    Would I be better to move to meteor?
    Do they have a better deal fro me to call him such as free calls?
    Or would we both be better to switch to meteor?
    I don't mind switching to whatever network suits us better economically!
    I hope someone can give me good advice,
    cheers:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

My advice would be to move to Three Billpay. Have a look at their tarrifs and especially their Special Offer on the Home page. You can use up to 50% of your units to call a UK landline or mobile. As always, if you are not sure of the signal in your area, get a free sim from any of the providers you wish to test , and use it in an unlocked phone in the areas you frequent most so as to establish strength of signal. If you are both into smartphones , then look into the possibility of installing Viber on your phones. It might save you a fortune. There's a thread all about Viber in the Android section here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Get a smartphone and install Skype, Viber, Tango and get free calls :)

Get your bf do the same :) as long as you have a good internet connection all calls and im's will be free...

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭nazoil

He could get a 2nd phone 3pay or vodafone payg. You get free 3 to 3 calls if you moved to 3 or free Vf to Vf calls staying on Vf. No roaming charges for his 3 / Vf card in UK

Advertisement