Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posh resturant that has good veggie menu

Options
  • 13-11-2011 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I am graduating next week and looking for a posh resturant that serves good veggie food around ballsbridge/city centre for a late lunch/ early dinner. Any recommendations as I don't know the city that well. Thanks:)

Just found this resturant Chameleon , would it fit the bill or is it too casual?
    Thanks

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Might be a bit late, but The Farm would be a good option.
    Jaipur and Saba would be good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,369 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

The 101 Talbot (if it's still going?) on Talbot Street was/is fantastic for veggie food. Not sure if it'd suit you location-wise, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

Talbot 101 I heard is good I love Town Bar & Grill on Dawson St, The Farm, Saba, Koh, Jaipur, Brassiere 66 oh and Fire at the Mansion House has the best desserts :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Thanks, the 101Talbot looks good, my mouth is watering already:)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

the only upmarket restaurant i have been to that has a good veggie menu is fire and that is only because it has more then one veggie option on the menu.

101 is good but hardly upmarket

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Chapter One always has a choice of two veggie options. I always think anything less than two isn't really a choice but the food in there is so amazing that no matter what it is, it's good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

l'Ecrivan has a vegetarian lunch and dinner menu- and is Morrissey-approved :)

Advertisement