Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Mobile capped plans

Options
  • 13-11-2011 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

Hi Paul,
    I'm slightly confused by Tesco Mobiles capped monthly plans and what addons I could buy.
    If I was to go with the €20 per month subscription which would get me a total of €60 credit to use... could I buy an internet addon from my subscription?

That would give me a total of about €53 per month usable call credit from my €20 subscription.

Or do I need to add more credit on top of my €20 subscription to be able to buy a data addon?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

I'm not clear either. I took it that it worked along the lines of PAYG where you buy €20 you get €20 never expiring credit to use on bundles, international calls etc and €60 bonus credit in addition that gets used first on standard calls and text

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

groom wrote: »
    I'm not clear either. I took it that it worked along the lines of PAYG where you buy €20 you get €20 never expiring credit to use on bundles, international calls etc and €60 bonus credit in addition that gets used first on standard calls and text

Hi Guys

The way capped plans work is as follows

€10 per month gets you €30 tariff credit
    €20 per month gets you €60 tariff credit
    €30 per month gets you €90 tariff credit

Tariff credit is similar to bonus credit on PAYG and expires at end of the billing period. Your original €10 does not remain so if you need to make international/non geographic calls or buy a data bundle you need to topup in addition.

regards
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

Tariff credit is similar to bonus credit on PAYG and expires at end of the billing period. Your original €10 does not remain so if you need to make international/non geographic calls or buy a data bundle you need to topup in addition.
    l

Thanks Paul
    So just to confirm you get €40 in total from a €10 sub
    -€10 to spend on bundles, international calls....
    -€30 for all calls (like PAYG bonus credit)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

groom wrote: »
    Thanks Paul
    So just to confirm you get €40 in total from a €10 sub
    -€10 to spend on bundles, international calls....
    -€30 for all calls (like PAYG bonus credit)

No its not like that.

€10 subscription gets you €30 tariff credit. You will need to topup additionally to spend on bundles, international calls....

regards
    Paul

Advertisement