Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass player for dublin band

Options
  • 13-11-2011 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

3 piece 40 somethings band looking to expand, We are looking for a bass player to jam and do a few gig, nothing hectic but an interest in music is a must,We play everything from Zep to delta blues, the Beatles, R&R .We are based on the north side .
    If your interested in coming along and having a jam ,drop us a pm or an email and we will arrange something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭tview

Hi.If you are referring to "40plus"as in waist size, i'm interested :D I am a bass/rhythm guitar player from South Africa, living in Ireland for six years. I don't have much experience playing secular music, but playing in church, you have to be versatile so we cover many music genres. A change will be challenging,but i like challenges.If interested pm me your contact details, and i will be in touch with you.

Advertisement