If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recomend a 40-42inch TV

Options
  • 13-11-2011 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

Hi Lads just wondering if you could recommend me something, I was looking at the LG 42LV355T myself but any other suggestions & comments would be grateful, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 aidog

plasma,lcd or led?

id recommend the led,i have just bought a samsung 32" led tv and it is awesome

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

DermoMIO wrote: »
    Hi Lads just wondering if you could recommend me something, I was looking at the LG 42LV355T myself but any other suggestions & comments would be grateful, thanks

OK at the budget end the LG 42LK450 is excellent, especially at the current £379.95.

..For an extra £50 the step up set - the 42LK530 is significantly better at £429.95 and if you are looking at the LV series we have the 42LV550 at just £549.95 which really is a superb TV!

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭DermoMIO

Hi John thanks for your quick response, the last set would be out of my price range. My price range would only go as high as around £500 maybe push a bit higher but not much higher :).

Would you say there would be much difference between the 42lv355t & the 42LK530. Just reading reviews a few say to pay that bit extra for the led's over the lcd's so thats what attracted me to the 'LV' which generally got a good bit of feedback.

also how much is delivery to Dublin ?

edit: are either of these saorview compatible ? if not could you recomend something in similar size/price range thanks :D
    again thanks for your help

OK at the budget end the LG 42LK450 is excellent, especially at the current £379.95.

..For an extra £50 the step up set - the 42LK530 is significantly better at £429.95 and if you are looking at the LV series we have the 42LV550 at just £549.95 which really is a superb TV!

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John thanks for your quick response, the last set would be out of my price range. My price range would only go as high as around £500 maybe push a bit higher but not much higher :).

See Below...;)
    Would you say there would be much difference between the 42lv355t & the 42LK530. Just reading reviews a few say to pay that bit extra for the led's over the lcd's so thats what attracted me to the 'LV' which generally got a good bit of feedback.

The 530 IS better than the 355 but the LV LED's are in a different league - on the £549 price - I completely understand the budget restrictions - how about £525 delivered?

All Saorview ready no problem!

Keep me posted....

also how much is delivery to Dublin ?

ATVB,

jmc

edit: are either of these saorview compatible ? if not could you recomend something in similar size/price range thanks :D
    again thanks for your help[/QUOTE]

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭DermoMIO

how about £525 delivered?

ATVB,

jmc

Hi John that sounds like a fair deal:D, do you want to PM how i can sort out payment etc ?

thanks

Dermot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Dermot.

If you can give me a call on 0044 333 900 0071 from 10:00am to 5:30 pm tomorrow, I can arrange this for you.

Many thanks

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.