If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A price on a Samsung UE55B7020 and UE55C6505

Options
  • 13-11-2011 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get prices and any deals ;) that is to be had on the Samsung UE55B7020 and UE55C6505 sets. Would you be able to help me people at RS?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

sutty wrote: »
    I'm looking to get prices and any deals ;) that is to be had on the Samsung UE55B7020 and UE55C6505 sets. Would you be able to help me people at RS?

Sutty,

...unfortunately we don't stock either of those at the moment however we do stock the 55D7000 which is £1899 after a £150 rebate scheme from Samsung and the 55D8000 which again after the rebate scheme from Samsung is £2099.95..

Margin is tight on both of these but I could probably squeeze an additional Boardie £50 off on each set!

Keep me posted and thanks a million for the opportunity to quote,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Hi John, thanks for the reply, shame about the other two, I know their kinda older models. But would have suited me fine. The 3d part isn't a big requirement. That said, what would the euro price be for the LG 55LW550T? As the other two you suggested above are way outa my price range.

Also the RS site has the LG listed as being at 100MHz where as the LG site says 600MHz, on the scanning/clarity

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Just a little bump to see if I can get the euro price on the LG 55LW550T

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.